Nobody Compares (written by @mjroco for @AriannJS )

I was feeling second best my boyfriend dumped me, my best girlfriend had moved away, life sucked. I cling to the fact I was a Directioner, I jammed up the music in my room, and sobbed into my hair, using my slightly red strand hair as a tissue, to blotch up my eyeliner. My dark brown eyes were wide with tears, and puffy from liquid being squeezed out constantly.

My Mum had left me a cheer me up letter, with tickets to see One Direction at their signings.

I dressed quickly and ran to the signing.

Harry and I chatted, he flirted, and grinned and I really liked it I soon forgot about my ex boyfriend and my friend moving away. His smile was like mine, my friends were right. Although Harry did have that adorable dimple.

Harry took me backstage and picked up a  mic after the show, he looked into my eyes, and I looked into his totally breath taken.

He sang so sweet, so purely, he was close to me, “No body compares to you” he sang, holding my hand, he looked into my eyes more intently then ever and said “This Saturday the guys and I are going for a pizza, I’d like to have you along”

I wasn’t sure. “I mean I’m not a model” I told him.

He looked at my pale skin and smooth features and smiled “You could be” he shook his head “that’s not the point, no body compares to you, you know that?”

I didn’t.

“I just got dumped” I blurted out.

“I don’t care” he spoke.

“Come along”

So I agreed.