Be My Girl Nikki (Written by @mjroco for @NikkixStyles)

Harry’s POV:

Nikki was being hard to get, I liked that, but I really felt like dating Nikki, spoiling her showing her what sort of a good guy I was.

I bought her red roses for Valentines, and chocolate shaped hearts, but each time I was close to her she would always dart away. It was frustrating but I knew someday when I reached for her she wouldn’t pull away. She has long brown hair and dazzling brown eyes, her smile is fatal, I liked that about her, I had no idea of the way she saw me. But I hoped one day she’d see me like I saw her, romantically.

I dreamed of her all the time, and thought of us together, of the million possible ways I could say I really loved her.

Nikki’s POV:

I set out for work, neatly placing a strand of hair behind my ear, I smiled broadly, I smeared the lip gloss on my lips, and winked at a passing college graduate. It was sort of my think, flirting, maybe like my best friend and co worker Harry’s speciality, I’m not sure if he likes me as a friend or more, and I only think this because when Valentines came around he bought me red roses, and a love heart shaped chocolates. I swear it melted me. Anyway I pretended I wasn’t into it but I totally was, I didn’t want to be hurtful, cause I was a caring and cheerful person, but I wasn’t sure about Harry well he’d only worked at my work for three months, and every time we spoke he always winked at me. He had curly hair, adorable dimples and sea weed green eyes, I was attracted to the kind of guy he was, and maybe even parts of his personality.

So I walked into work, and Harry popped up from the counter, holding out the newest released disk.

“Ehh” I said.

“It’s the latest suppose to be r.o.m.a.n.t.i.c”

“Yep okay, I’ll shelve it” I told him cautiously.

“We need to hear it first, you know when customers ask it is and all” his eyes flicked to mine, and they did that deadly wink, I smiled.

“Yes of course sure” I stuttered.

“Good” he slipped the cd in the cd player, and turned the volume up, the sound was very romantic and the voice was romantic, I felt romantic, in a strange sort of way, funny that.

Harry came around from the counter and in moments he had my small delicate hands in his, I was breathless his sweet eyes looked into mine, and I realised he felt the same way I did, I didn’t realise, we moved in a small circle around the small space, our eyes looking into each other’s, his smile was cute, and the dimple on the upper side of his cheek pushed out all the way, his curls bounced with enthusiasm, I didn’t understand how I missed this side of him, had I not allowed myself to see him like this?

He leaned forward and he kissed me, swiping the remaining of my senses of their feet, Harry was something, he was practised and smooth, and was making me breathless.

“You have to come out with me Sat” he told me “you want to don’t you Nikki?”

I was unsure at first, the music stopped playing, but  I still felt the same way as I did before when the music played.

I nodded at Harry slowly, recapturing the look in his beautiful eyes.  He stared down at me in wonder and awe, and a brushed a finger along my cheek, that took my breathe away.

“I’ve always wanted you to see me like you have today” he spoke kindly “I’ve always wanted you to be my girl Nikki, I’ve always wanted that”

I was speechless but forced myself to say, “I didn’t know”

He continued to smile down at me, and pressed his smooth, soft lips towards mine to reshow his feelings to me.