Stalker (Written by @mjroco for @tashamus)

ZAYN Malik, was a stalker, full on, I looked behind me he was there.

I was cautious around him, careful never to paths purposely.

Zayn was known as the bad boi, he broke hearts and didn't look back.

I wasn't going to be one of his victims.

I strolled across the park hurriedly Zayn was pedaling his bike to catch up with me I bolted.... I was not going to be chatted up by the stalker the cute looking bad boy. I pelted away reaching the family home breathless he was no where in sight.

I let myself in and drank cup of soup.

I attended to my hair, red and brown, I loved my hair, and my friends and I were going for a night out. School night or not, we deserved to party.

College was never meant to be easy twenty-nine years old with a cute but weird guy for a stalker. The club was crowded the dance floor crowded, I flicked my brown eyes to the bar and saw Zayn leaning causally on the bar talking to the female bartender. What did he want? Why did he stalk me? Why did I care? I swayed to the music and let myself be lost within the moment. I wanted nothing more then to forget the fact that he was there. I was twenty nine, I was mature, I could be or go anywhere it didn’t matter if he stalked me or did it?

He moved about the dancers and reached me, he spined me around on the dance floor, I hooked my eyes to his, he smiled “Want a drink?” he asked me, I looked over to my friends which has wide eyes, and open mouths, they had never seen me converse with Zayn.

“Yea” I told them, why had I allowed myself to speak with Zayn? He was a stalker he practically chased me down at the park, he was doing the same here.

He gave me a small slim glass, and I drank the contents mouthing a slow thanks.

“I’m sorry I seem to follow you” he told me, his hands went to thick black hair, and his eyes connected to mine, and then to my friends looking on.

“You want to go?”

“Yea” I told him “why not”

I picked my jacket up and stepped into the London air, we trailed off down to the start of the lake.

“I like you” he spoke “I’m a stalker yea” he chuckled easing up the moment.

“Yea” I echoed.

“I like you though, like I said I just don’t know how to tell you, and you know ask you out”

“You’re a bad boi” I say “I’ve seen you down under you know”

“Its not bad” he crosses his heart “I swear”

I nod.

“Take a chance, this Friday, I swear not to stalk you” he grins.

I nod slowly thinking of what my friends would think, what do I care, do I like? Zayn I don’t know maybe I will begin to like him. He already likes me, bad boi or not I’m going to take one shot at making this work.