The Zodiacs {1}

My name is Venus Jade Violet Samston. I am 16 years old, have mousey waist legnth hair and I am you average nerd. Apart from my eyes. They are purple. I am normal, well at least I thought I was, but to explain that I need to go back to 1 year ago ....

--- 1 Year Earlier ---

"Venus, get your lazy ass out of bed," I heard two simultainious voices shout. This was becoming a regular occurance. I opened my eyes a crack to see two pairs of mismatched eyes staring back at me. Dad must of let them in again. "Gem, Ini go way," I grumbled "Oh come on Venus," I heard a deep seductive voice call I opened my eyes fully to see a smirking Scorpio standing in my door way "we're gonna be late and don't expect me to drive you if you're not ready in 5 minutes." I was trapped in his eyes. "Oh Scorpio, piss off if you want her to be...""...ready, your not watching her change" The twins continued from each other as normal, it gets quite confusing after a while. Scorpio snorted and off he walked "Ok, get out, I'm gonna get changed now," I stated getting out of bed. "alrighty babe, see...""...you in 5 minutes," they chanted. I walked to my wardrobe and put on the first thing I saw which turned out be black jeans, a football top, and my black converse. I quickly cleaned my teeth, brushed my hair into a ponytail and put on my glasses. I don't know why I need glasses, but apparently I do. I ran down the stairs, "TIME!" I yelled, "3 mins, 57 secs" Gem quoted "A new personal best" Ini finished. "YOUV'E GOT 30 SECONDS TO GET YOUR ASSES IN THIS CAR OUR YOU'RE WALKING!!!we heard Scorpio call from outside. So we ran. As normal I got the front seat while the Twins got the back. I loved this part of the day, where i could stare at Scorpio without him noticing. How ironic isi that. I like my best friends brother. But he was perfect, his shaggy black hair and perfect face with no spots, and gerous red eyes, like trapped fire. "Venus...Venus...Venus, can you top...""staring at our brother for 5 mins?"

Oh shit...BUSTED!!!

I blushed deep red and hid my face. Oh God, now he'll know. He'll laugh at me. Oh, I really don't think I could cope with that. "maybe he likes you back" a voice in my head called. Ye right, he's the bad boy of the school, filling the shoes after his brother graduated. He's not gonna like a geek. Is he?

<Scorpio POV>

"Hey Mr Samston," Gem and Ini chorused, as he opened the door."Heyy girls,Hey scorpio, she's still asleep, go on up" I laughed. Not many dads would let a guy go up to their sleeping daughter's room. But he wasn't any dad. "Venus get your lazy ass out of bed!" I heard my sisters shout. I sprinted up the stairs. I didn't want to miss her reaction. "Gem, Ini, go away." she grumbled, aww no shouting, she must be getting used to it. "Oh come on Venus," I loved her name, " we're gonna be late and don't expect me to drive you if your not ready in 5 minutes". I remember getting steadily quiter as she locked her beautiful purple eyes with my red ones. Wait, what? I did not just call Venus beautiful. No her hair was plain and mousey, she wears glasses, she doesn't wear any make up and she's a geek. But when her eyes connected with mine, none of that mattered. "Scorpio, piss off if you want her to be...""...ready, your not watching her change." Aww.Wait again what? I left with a snort. About half a minute later I was followed by the twins. " heyy Scorpy, you were sooo staring at...""...Venus, what gives??" "That's what I wanna know," I muttered. We sat in scilence for about a minute then I went and sat in my car. I waited for a bit until they only had 30 seconds left. "YOU'VE GOT 30 SECONDS TO GET YOUR ASSES IN THE CAR OR YOUR'E WALKING!" So out they ran. Venus slid in next to me. I pulled off not really thinking about driving,it was like second nature to me, but thinking about the girl sitting so close to me. After about 5 minutes, I heard the twins calling to Venus. "Venus...Venus...Venus, can you stop...""staring at our brother for 5 mins?" Wait, Huh? She was staring at me? Why? I turned my head to face her, and she was blushing, she looked so adorable. No! Bad Scorpio! You can't think like that she's your sisters' best friend, and she'll laugh. Why would she wanna go out with a jerk like me. She's not gonna like me. Is she?