•Chapter Fifteen: Sleepover!•

🌌Mina's POV🌌

Natsu and Lucy stood panting, hand in hand. "Wow, Luce... you did well... let's spar again sometime!" he grinned from ear to ear, leading Lucy into the guild. 

I scoffed as I looked at their lovey-doveyness, making a gagging noise. I was happy to see them fight, but the way they seemed so happy after it made me want t throw up. "Lisanna, can you come with me for a second?" I'll make sure the whole guild is on my side! "Sure,"

We walked into the guild, and sat down. I gave her an intense glare, and pointed at her. "You're going to help me break apart Natsu and Lucy!" I commanded, grabbing her shoulder. She stared at me, seeming to inspect me, but then she burst out laughing. "You think I would help you? If you haven't realized, I ship them HARDCORE!" she wheezed, banging her hand on the table. I scowled. "If you do not cooperate, I'll kill you." I moved all the shadows around us to manifest around her body, trying to scare her into my grand plan. She yelped, and gave me a helpless look. I only smirked, twirling my hair in between my fingers. "Fine! I'll do it." I dispersed the shadows, giving a 'hmph' of victory. "Okay, great! I need you to stalk them, you know. Since they're always together you know. What might they be doing, you know?" Lisanna scoffed at my comment, then nodded slowly, sighing. "Okay." 

I walked over to where Natsu, Lucy, and Happy were sitting and talking. "Hey, Natsu, Lucy! It's so nice to see you! What have you been doing while you were away?" they looked at each other, blushed, then turned away. "N-nothing of your concern, Mina." Lucy stated, puffing her cheeks. I looked at Natsu, and his nose was bleeding.

He loves her that much, huh?

I sighed, took a seat at the bar, and continued to talk to them, despite my hate towards them. I need to catch some info... "So Lucy, how did you do that back there? Was it a new trick tat Leo taught you or something?" she started to shake her head, but then gave Natsu a glance, and nodded vigorously. "Yup! It's called Celestial Empress Regulus. Uh-huh." much too quickly... I guess I'll have to take in her posture to.

Her back was completely straight, and she bore a fake smile. Her hands were in her lap, and her lips were pursed. I inhaled sharply, putting my hands behind my back. "Natsu, what's that you got there?" I scrutinized his bag, peering into it. I saw a necklace and a letter. Both said 'Hurricane' on them. "Who's Hurricane?"

Lucy's hand shot up into the air. "He's a really nice dude that we met when we traveled. He let us stay at his house, and we learned many things." Happy snickered at her reply. "Well? What did you learn?" Natsu crackled his knuckles nervously. "Uh, nothing! Happy, Luce, we gotta run! Sorry, Mina!" I heard him whisper; "Not really, I'm tryna be nice." Lucy giggled, took his hand, and the three of them ran off. 

I gave Lisanna the 'look' and she darted after them. Why d o they have to be so secretive? They were never like this before... I wonder what's up?

🕊Lisanna's POV🕊

Turning corners and shifting eyes, I followed them to Lucy's apartment. I'd decided, I'd be a double agent! I love all three of them so much, and I couldn't go through Mina's plan without telling them first. "I'd imagine that Mina is following... so I'll just have to get there before she realizes where I've gone!" 

"Lucy, Natsu! Happy! I have something to tell you at your house!" Natsu gave me a thumbs up and motioned for me to join them. "Why don't you tell us right now?" I looked around, and shook my head. "No, if I do, maybe she'll hear." Lucy sighed. "I have a feeling you're talking about Mina, correct?" I nodded. How did she know? "Come with us," 

They opened the door to her apartment, and I stepped in. I'd only ever been here once, and that was when Lucy was looking after Natsu.  "Go sit down on the couch with Natsu, I'll be back with some tea," she set off to the kitchen and left us in an awkward silence. I cocked an eyebrow at her. She seemed to sullen and serious, I'd never seen her this way before! "Hey Nazu," Happy pulled on his sleeve. "What happened between you and Lucy? I can sense something..." Happy smirked. Natsu grew flustered and started to deny a bunch of things.