God dam puppy eyes

Sara

Omg did he just say Dylan!!?

What if it my brother?!?

Ok calm down the chances of it being your brother is a million to one. There is tons of people named Dylan!!!

I look up at the boy my eyes widened. He has dirty blond hair!! Omg and green eyes!!!! I start freaking out and did the only reasonable thing there was to do..... RUN!!!! I ran across the hallway in a mad dash to get away.

Ugg what to do!!! This guy could be my brother!!!ok ok clam down! The chances of him being my brother is 1 in a million ... Except you know you have a brother named Dylan, and this dude just happens to look exactly like you .... But you know that's probably a total coincidence!! ... Right...
"Hey watch where your going!!!" A high picked voice yelled.
"Sorry I didn't see you there!" I replied trying to be polite.
"Are you new here?" she looks at me up and down as of to judge me
"YA I am" I reply
"Eeeeee!! HI IM SKY!! I CAN SHOW YOU AROUND IF YOU WOULD LIKE! AND I CAN BE YOUR BEST FRIEND!!IVE NEVER HAD A BEST FRIEND!! OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!! RIGHT??!!" She squeals!
I silently cringe, her voice is slowly lowering my IQ every second Shes opens her mouth. I debate whether to slowly walk away or to be nice. Well she is the only person that has been nice and she isn't that bad .....
She stares at me. Her eyes wide with hope. Ugg she giving me the puppy eyes.... Resist!!! Resit the puppy eyes!!!
"Umm YA sure" I answer.... God dam puppy eyes....
"YAAA" she jumps up and down .... I'm so going to regret this....
"Let me see your schedule!!" She says as she snatches out of my hand. "hey you have Mr.Bell , he teaches language arts!! he's really cool you'll like him!!!! Here let me take you there!!!" She says and she grabs my hand and hauls me down the hall way... I look up and I see that guy watching me... What the heck.... Was he there the whole time..???

-----
Hey guys!! Thanks you so much for reading, I'm sorry I haven't updated, I honestly forgot about this story, so thank you for reminding me to keep writing!!! Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes!!!!
Like
Vote
And please please please
Comment!!!