Brother jock ???Sister nerdy!!!! TWINS???

Sara winpipe learned that she has a twin brother but her father had taken her brother and left her with An aunt who in never at home and also blames her for her mothers death??!!but if course that's not all !!!!what will happen when she moves to a new school which her twin brother just so happenes to be the most popular guy there while she is probably the most neardy girl in the whole school.

Dylan copper is the most liked guy even by the nerds. He is a kind person who only wants to help people .when he meets Sara he thought of no more than the average neard but when they get grouped up in a huge class project what will happen????!

Jake Reinaldo is the biggest player in the school and is Dylans best friend when he learns that Sara is trying to learn about Dylan he is determined to find out why and to get her to talk to him but he soon realizes this might be his hardest challenge yet
What happens when Sara accidentally falls in love with her brothers best friend???

Bad grammar sorry I writing this on my iPod you wouldn't believe how hard it is!!!

Anyways hope you like description it's pretty bad I know who am I kidding this is the worst description ever writen!!!

but if you could just try my story I'd like that!!!:)

~TIMELORD55