Oh hell no!!

I ran back to my precise cough chomping on the cookies... Mmm chocolate my favorite. I decide to eat Lunch I look around the house only to find out that there's NO FREAKING FOOD !!!! HOW IN THE WORLD IS THERE NO FOOD!!! WE ALWAYS HAVE FOOD ALWAYS!!!!!!! I check in the cabinets I check in the fridge and pantry I even check under the sink!!! What have I done to u world!!! All I want is some food!!!!!:O

Uh ugh that means I have to ACUALLY get up AND change AND go out!!!!

Oh well :(

I run up and put on a baggy t-shirt a yoga pants. Why are they called yoga pant I've never use them for yoga? I think as I put my hair into a messy bun and grab some money off the table.

I think of the cheapest place I can think of and decide to go to DQ they have the best onion rings ever not even joking it's like god gave us onion rings as a gift from heaven!!!!:)

I walk into DQ and regret my decision of ever come here. because the tables are crowed with teens I inwardly cringe all the eyes fly on me once people realize that they have never seen me before. This is what I hate about small towns everyone knows everybody so if u randomly move In u have to be a loner. I look around the popular girls look me up and down then cringe the nose like they smelled something bad and looked away. The nerds look at me though their thick rimmed glasses and looked at me as if they were scanning me for how smart I am and then they turned around disappointed as if I had failed their test. I try my best to Ignore the looks I get when I order 5packets of Onion rings. IT NOT MY FALT THEY TAST LIKE HEVEAN. I'm pretty use to the disgusted looks but it doesn't mean I like them. I roll my eyes at the prissy girls I've lived my whole with them but the disappointed look from nerds in new!!

----- --/-

Hey readers

Ya ya ya I know this is the WOST story ever I might just delete it or something so ya....

Tell what I can do to make it not suck so much thank u!!!:)

~shyreader55