Kidnapped

Lexi’s POV

I woke up to see Felix missing by my side. I shook it off until I heard Phoebe calming Josh down, wouldn’t Felix be doing that? I walked out and seen Phoebe feeding Josh and I frowned. “Hey Phoebe do you know where Felix is?” She shook her head. “No I though he was with you?” I shook my head and pulled out my phone and texted him.

To: Felix xo

Hey babe where are you? X

I waited and got worried because he usually texes me right back no matter how important or how busy he is. I called him and it went straight to voice mail. My heartbeat was pacing and my heart was in my throat. I collapsed to the ground shaking with tears gathering in my eyes. “Where is he? What the hell happened?” Phoebe texted him and she got no reply. “I need to go after him.” Phoebe frowned. “You’re not going anywhere without me miss.” I sighed and nodded I picked up Josh, even though he could walk already. You would have thought the kid was two, when in fact he’s only four months old. We got in Phoebe’s Volts Wagon and drove to Felix’s location. He was in the bush where him and the other boys got lost. Why would he be there? We stopped and I heard my mum screaming a spell and I knew this couldn’t be good.

“FELIX.” I picked Josh up off the seat and carried him while running. “LEXI HELP!” I ran even faster and I saw Felix tied to the tree with rope and my mum was there casting a spell which caused the clouds to become dark, almost like there was a massive storm ahead. “Mum what the fuck are you doing to him?” She turned to me with Dark eyes. “Don’t you see honey? This stupid Witch ruined your life. He nearly killed you by impregnating you at 16. He ruined our family. He deserves to die.” Her eyes went dead serious at the last sentence. Felix looked at me with tears in his eyes. “Please Lex don’t let her do this.” I felt the magic take over me and I flew into the air. “Don’t you dare even think about taking my boyfriend’s life? He is my happiness, he is my heart and my soul. He is the father of my fucking child.” Charisa chuckled. “See what he’s done to you?” I felt my heart rage. “No this is what you’ve done to me.” Josh flew up into the air I created his own little space bubble so he could fly and be protected from Charisa, no I don’t trust my own mother, not in this state. “Well put it that way dear, he’s dead gone.” She had a sick smiled on her face and the magic shone out of me protecting Felix and Phoebe. Annie, Avery, Karen, Marion and Alice came out from the sky and landed on the ground. “Sister Charisa calm yourself and be free of anger, come home with us and keep your position in the Original Sister seat.” Avery said calmly. “NO!” Charisa roared. “Then you have no choice then to be booted out of your seat, you will lose all your powers and become a regular human being. Not to mention lose your only child, your beloved daughter Alexia.” Avery smiled and put her hand out for Charisa to take. “You can’t take my powers from me! I’m an Original Witch.” Avery laughed. “The only reason you became an Original Witch was because of Alexia. Without her you would be human.” “That’s not possible!” Avery shook her head. “But it is Charisa, Alexia was the only magical being in your family which caused you to become a member of the Original Sisters. But since your daughter has lost love and respect for you, you have now lost your powers, goodbye Sister.” Charisa fell to the ground and screamed. “This can’t be happening.” I untied Felix from the tree and picked Josh up and walked with Phoebe to her car, after thanking the Original Witch Sisters, which Alice had replaced Charisa’s spot. We sat in the car waiting to arrive at Phoebe’s shop, when Felix placed his hand on my leg. I smiled and my heart skipped a beat. “You know I was so worried I had lost you for good this time Felix.” He pulled me into a hug and I placed my head on his shoulder. “I thought you wouldn’t find me.” He whispered. I shook my head. “I was so worried.” He kissed the top of my head. “Hey it’s okay I’m fine now. You saved me.” I looked up and he smiled and I kissed him. “I really do love you Felix.” “I love you too Lex and you too buddy.” He put josh in his lap and kissed the top of his head and Josh giggled. I fell asleep on Felix’s shoulder feeling him and Josh kiss me on the forehead leaving me smiling before falling asleep.