Alice's Demon Curse

Phoebe’s POV

“Lexi?” “Hi Aunt Phoebe.” She smiled a bit and I walked up and hugged her. “How have you been I haven’t seen you since, you know?” “Yeah I’m sorry about what happened you know.” She smiled, “It’s okay darling so how’s mum?” “She’s good I guess, still traumatized and all.” “I understand why. So what are you doing here? And what are you doing here with him?” Pointing to Felix. “Well I and mum moved here a week ago, and I’m here with Felix because he said I should come around and see you.” “Thank you Felix.” Felix smiled. “You’re welcome.” “So you wouldn’t happen to know what happened to Alice would you.” She sighed, “I do a lot more then I’d like to actually.” “Well your mother is one of the greatest witches of all eternity, an original.” “Wait, wait, wait a second here. Originals are like 1000 years old, how old are you then Lexi.” Felix stared at Lexi “Like I said I’m 16 literally. My mum had me late in life I guess.”

“Okay sorry for the interruption guys.” Felix sits down at the table. “So what do you know about Alice?” I asked. We both sat at the table. “She had this power stone it was like a power adaptor. My mum is a witch and Aunt Alice thought there was no way in hell I was one as well because the chances of that are one in a million because my dad was a human. Aunt Ali needed a spell to help you, because you was really sick at the time. She needed to make a sacrifice. I was the closest one, she loved me and I knew that, she tried to do it for the greater good. But she didn’t know I was a witch and you can’t sacrifice a witch to do a witch spell. So she was trapped into a demons body because she tried to sacrifice me. She was put under…this curse. The curse was if she could see another witch that tried to harm other potentials she would have to bring justice. It was the curse Dam ‘on Katonah. It means Demon Captured it was named in by the first original witches. If a witch hurt or tried to hurt another witch for their own needs they would be punished.”

“Wow that is amazing. That’s what happened to Alice? I’ve been looking for her for ten years. Do you know a spell that we could do to bring back Alice?” “I wish it was as easy as that Aunt Phoebe but it’s not. When Alice tried to sacrifice me she made a sin. So when you make a sin in the witch world...” “She had to pay, how long will she be trapped in a demon for?” “The curse Dam ‘on Katonah lasts for twelve years. It’s been hard enough hiding from her for this long.” “What do you mean?” “Alice’s demon has been harassing me and my mum’s friends for the last eight years Aunt. The demon wanted payback for the demon being disturbed and being unleashed on Earth.” “Why aren’t demons supposed to be bad anyway?” “No the demons of the witches are like a witch’s dog. The demon that is chasing us now is the most dangerous one it’s an original every time you defeat it, it just gets stronger and stronger. The only way you can really defeat it is to wait until the twelve years is over, or let it destroy you. The only original demon and it’s after Felix.”

“The only original demon? Makhit Tush? I thought there was more than that?” “No Makhit Tush was THE original demon. It was there during the time of my first witch ancestors. There are eleven other demons, all relatives of Makhit Tush, nowhere near as dangerous or powerful. Makhit Tush is the most powerful demon and it was sent to protect the witches of this Earth. And it was sent to protect Earth because it is the most powerful demon and they needed it to protect the planet with the most witch life forms.” “So after the curse is done and Alice has done her sin time what happens will she come back?” “It depends really she has to make a plea, one last comment and the five original witches including mum will decide if she will come back to Earth and not use Black Magic. But if she does she will be banished from Earth. And her witch soul will be sent to a life sentence to hell for her horrible ongoing sins.”

“What are we going to do in the meantime?” “Honestly over the past eight years, the best thing to do is to avoid everyone who might become the next victim to be possessed. Or you could do a protection spell to keep the demon away from you and your family within a ten mile radius.” “We should probably do the protection spell if it doesn’t bother you.” “Not at all.” Lexi opens this black book full of spells and curses and she reads one out.