Secrets (One Direction FanFic)

Hello Everyone! I've decided to do a new fanfic! This one will not have any auditions, sorry. Anyways, in this story 1D are not famous. They are just five regular college boys, and Liam and Louis are dating Danielle and Eleanor in this one. Or are they just regular? Dani (Me ;D) and the five boys have a secret.

Chapter One

Dani's P.O.V

The blinding light of the sun went through my windows. I squinted my eyes open, and saw that the curtains were wide open. I slowly got up from my comftrable bed, and shut the curtains. As I walked to my bed, my phone blasted scaring me. I jumped a bit, then went over to my vanity. It was Eleanor that was calling me. I picked up my cell phone, and answered.

"Hello?" My voice came out sounding very tired. Well I was so tired, from last night. One heck of a battle.

"Hey Dani! It's Eleanor, i was wondering if you would like to come and meet my friends?" She asked cheerfully.

How can El be so happy at this time of day? It's way to early. I looked over at my clock and reliazed it was already 12:30 p.m.... HOLY CRAP! Already!? I must have slept in!

"Yeah, of course I'd love to meet your friends! Will Danielle be there?" I asked.

"Yup! Actually, we're all here, including my friends. We're all at Starbucks, it's actually not to far from your house! What time will you get here?" She asked curiously.

"Oh, I'll be there in about an hour!" I replyed. I have to get ready. And fast.

"Okay! We'll be waiting babe! See you then!" She said.

"Alright El! I'll hurry! Bye." I hanged up, and ran over to my bathroom. I grabbed my necessties, and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth. Then I blow dryed my long brown, higlighted hair. I then straightned it, my hair falling down my back like curtains.

I walked over to my closet, and pondered on what I should wear. I wanted to look nice, since I was meeting these friends of El for the first time. I wanted to make a good impression. I finally decided on wearing, a grey loose tank top, leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and black rhinestoned flats. I also added silver bangels and hoop earrings.

I changed into that, and started with my make-up. I just looked simple. I put some foundation on, mascara, eye liner, and some lip gloss. I threw in some stuff I need for the day, and ran down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen, and got an apple, and took a bite. Yum, apples are my faveorite fruit after all. I walked out, and took out my car keys, and locked my door.

I walked over to my BMW M6, and revved up the engine, and maked my way to Starbucks. Once I was there, I parked my car, and walked over inside the cafe.

"Dani!" A famailer voice called, I turned around to see who it was that called me. It was a very happy looking Danielle. I smile at her, while I walk towards them my eyes scan over the crowd.

Danielle was leaning on a very handsome looking boy, with wavy Justin Bieber like hair. I look over at Eleanor, who was sitting on the lap of a very stunning blue-eyed guy. He was very cute. I'm guessing these two boys are their boyfriends, those girls are very lucky. Very lucky indeed.

While, I'm walking toward the table, I see a very gorgeous guy, with brown curly locks who also had amazing emerald eyes. Next to him was a blonde-haired hottie, with incredible ocean-blue eyes. Finally my eyes landed on a very... very.... very hot guy. He was the tannest out of all of them, and he had perfectly black styled hair, it was in a quiff, and the most beautiful chocolate coloured eyes, I've ever seen.

I suddenly feel very self-castious. I was surrounded by five very good-looking young lads. AHH! But at the same time, it was good to be around them (;