Chapter 4

Sorry it was my birthday and I had a party and blah blah blah.

I'll try and keep updating regularly!

----------------------------------------------

It was the day of the party and all the boys woke up quite early.

Zayn was still a bit freaked out about the phonecall and didn't get much sleep.

They all took it in turn to have a shower and Liam and Louis went to pick some food and payed a older, hairy guy to buy 5 bottles of vodka and a few bottles of shots.

Zayn stayed at home, putting all the finishing touches to the place.

At about midday, there was loads of commotion on the beach outside their house. Lorries kept coming and going and eventually Zayn noticed a stage that was backing off from their house. It was quite wide and there was a drum in the corner and 3 guitar stands and 3 microphones.

Zayn was a bit confused and didn't really know what was going on?! He decided that whatever it was wasn't to have anything to do with them so he just ignored it and continued pottering around the house.

Louis and Liam arrived home at 2.30p.m.

They carried the shopping through the house and then lined the vodka and shots up.

They bought a few bags of crisps and lollipops and other nibbles and put them in bowls around the house & in the garden.

Time was ticking fast so the boys decided to get ready going the extra mile and spending 30 minutes each doing their hair so it looked perfect.

They all had anxiety that the party would be crap and no-one would turn up then they would all be losers and have no friends.

----------------------------------------------

7pm soon came around.

No one arrived, the minutes flicked by slowly.

Would anyone ever show up?

7.20

*tick tick*

7.45

*tick tick*

8.00

They invited the whole school and not ever one person showed up.

"This is stupid. I think we should just forget about this whole thing!" Louis explained sounding angry and upset.

"Just wait another half an hour. 7.00pm is a bit early to start a party!" Zayn exclaimed.

They waited a little while longer and then....

----------------------------------------------

What's gonna happen next and what was that stage for?!?

Comment your thoughts!

50 Votes and 400 reads for next chapter!