Chapter 1

Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik lived in sunny Southern California. They have been best friends forever.

They get the top grades in every lesson and never go to parties or drink alcohol. They're the 'nerds' at school.

They all live in a house on the beach with a pool and 5 bedrooms.

It has a office with 3 Mac book computers and 3 desks so all the boys can do their work.

Liam has a Saturday job at Mcdonalds, Louis works every night as a waiter and Zayn tutors a few of his parents friends children.

At the weekends, the boys take their dog Sandy to the beach and they like to go surfing and listen to music together.

They've never really known what it feels like to be popular, but they see the popular boys like Harry Styles and his gang around school.

Harry Styles and his gang are the most popular boys in Longingland High School. Everyone knows them,all the girls love him and Harry is the captain of the BasketBall team.

The gang consists of:

Him(obviously)

Niall Horan

Ashton Irwin

Micheal Clifford

Calum Hood

Luke Hemmings

Every other boy just gets blanked out at school by all the girls. They know everyone and everyone knows them.

The thing that everyone loves about them is that Ashton, Calum, Micheal an Luke are in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer.

They do gigs at school and at the club on the beach and everyone just seems to adore them.

Louis,Liam and Zayn love music. That's one thing that brings them all so close.

They have a dream:

To be in a band, and to be better than 5sos.

I hope you liked it.

I have loads of different ideas about what I'm gonna do and there's gonna be a big twist!

10 VOTES AND I'LL DO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Ps - if anyone wants to make a cover for it that would be fab :)