knight and princess | kid! tobio kageyama | fluff

"Mummy! (First name)-chan is coming today right?" Tobio said, jumping up and down like normal kids did.

"Yes, yes, Tobio. Just wait a while more okay?"

"Can I play volleyball with her?" He grinned excitedly.

"If she doesn't mind, of course!"

---

"Tobio-chan!" You hugged him as you entered his room and saw him doing homework. His eyes lit up.

"(First name)-chan! Do you want to go outside? I can teach you how to play volleyball!" He said excitedly with a beaming grin plastered across his face.

"Okay!" You said before running out of the house with him.

---

"Okay, so I'll be the setter!" He grinned.

"I don't know the rest of the positions!" You laughed.

"Oh right. Uh- you can be anything I guess... Maybe you can just spike and receive for fun." He smiled.

  "Yay!"

  "Okay, so spiking first or receiving first?" He asked.

  "Um- I don't know. Which one do you prefer?"

  "It's easier to receive." He says.

  "Okay then."

---

  "Okay so you hold you hands like this." He showed you how he holds his hands. You followed.

  "Okay then I'll toss the ball from here then you'll hit it with uh- your- this part." He pointed to his forearm and rubbed it.

  "Forearm?"

  "I have no idea."

  "It's okay!" You grinned. He tossed the ball up and you tried to hit it. Uh- yeah- tried. It hit your face, unfortunately.

  "(First name)! Are you okay?" Tobio ran over to you. You rubbed your eyes.

  "Yeah." You cried slightly.

  "Wait, I'll go find mummy." He ran into the house.

---

"Are you okay?" Mrs Kageyama asked. You nodded. Tobio looked worried.

"Are you sure she's okay?" Tobio hugged his mother.

"Yes, yes, ask her." She smiled. You grinned at Tobio.

"Are you okay, (First name)-chan?" He asked.

"Don't worry, Tobio-chan, I'm okay." You grinned.

"Is she going to die?"

"Tobio! Of course not!"

"Tobio-chan! What if I die? I'll miss you!" You said. He started crying and he hugged you. Then you started crying too.

"If you die it's my fault!" He sobbed. His mother smiled and chuckled.

  "Tobio, it's okay, (First name) isn't going to die." She ruffled both his and your hair with a gentle smile on her face.

  "Anyway, both of you need to rest. Tobio, bring (First name) to your room." She instructed. He groaned.

  "I haven't taught her how to receive and spike yet!"

  "Yeah!"

  "Okay, you two cheeky kids. Go and take a nap." She laughed. You pouted and followed an also pouting Tobio to his room.

---

  "Tobio-chan, how are we both going to sleep? There's only one bed!"

  "It's okay, we can share."

  "Okay!"

  You got under his baby blue blanket and he followed you under, giggling.

  "I don't want to sleep!" He whined.

  "Then let's play a game!" You grinned.

  "What game do you want to play?" He asked.

  "Let's pretend we're in a castle!" You suggested.

  "Okay! I want to be a knight!" He threw his hands into the air.

  "I'll be the princess then! You can save me from the dragon!"

  He ended up making his blanket into a tent which was supposedly the castle. He played with his toy swords and his stuffed dragons.

  "What always happens at the end?" You asked.

  "The knight and the princess live happily ever after!" He smiled. You hugged him.

  "Tobio-chan is the best knight in the whole world!" Hearing this, he went crimson.

  "And- and- and- and you're- you're a very pretty princess." He shoved his hands into his pockets and blushed cutely.

  "Thank you!" You patted his head and he giggled. At that moment, his mother walked in.

  "Why aren't the both of you sleeping?" She asked. At this moment, you and Tobio realised that you were in deep shit.

  "I was saving her from a dragon!"

  "He was very brave!"

  "Yeah! And I was the princess!"

  "I was the knight!"

  "And we lived happily ever after!"

  "Okay, okay, the both of you. You do need to sleep later on because you'll be tired." She smiled.

  "Okay." Tobio groaned. 

  "(First name), do you know that the knight and princess often get married?" She smiled again.

  "Yes." You grinned. Tobio blushed.

  "So I got married with (First name)-chan?" He asked.

"Yes. Now you're the prince." His mother smiled. You grinned.

"Love you." You smiled at him happily. He blushed.

"Love you too."

---

A/N:
crappy i know and yes i imagine tobio being like this when he was a kid. hmmm... maybeeeee sugamama next? or oikawa?
~slytherinseeker