impress | yū nishinoya | fluff

"Where is (Last name)-san?" Nishinoya asked Suga.

  "Waiting for you in that class."

  "Okay. Thanks."

---

  "Nishinoya-kun, hi." You said awkwardly as he entered the classroom. There was something different about him. You just couldn't put your finger on it. Then you noticed. His hair was down. Just how you liked it.

  "(Last name)-san." He said. You smiled.

  "You should wear your hair like this more often. It's cute." You laughed. He chuckled.

  "I was just going to fix it." He took out hair gel from his bag and fixed it fast. You giggled. He smiled. Why had he asked to meet up? Well you didn't know. And it didn't matter. Because he was so cute. You wanted to kiss him so badly. You wondered how his lips would feel. Soft? Rough? You shook your head. Why the hell were you thinking of such things at the moment? When would you make your move though? All you were concerned about at the moment was how professionally he had fixed his hair. Completely irrelevant to whatever you were saying but eh, it doesn't matter.

"So why did you ask to meet up?" You asked him. He smiled.

"I need help with homework." He grinned. You groaned.

"Again?"

"Well it's with you. You do know I haven't given up right?" He put his arm around your shoulders. You blushed. He liked you back. You knew that. But he didn't know you liked him too.

"Fine, Nishinoya-kun. Don't give up then." You laughed. He pinched your cheek. You blushed.

"Who knows? Maybe you like me back." He knew probably. You bit your lip and smiled.

  "You never know."

---

  "So you understand? Do you think you'll pass your exam?" You asked him. He flashed an unsure face.

  "I'll try my best." He shrugged. You tilted your head. Well you had to at this point.

  "Hey, Nishinoya-kun, you'll pass. You know why? I'm here. And I like you back." You kissed his cheek. He looked back to you with a smile.

  "Well, of course." He said before laughing loudly. He kissed you on the lips.

  "Let's start. (First name)."

  "Aww... Yū..." You laughed. He ruffled your hair.

"Well, do you think I can pass that test now?" He asked.

"Well of course. I always knew you'd not only pass, but you'd do well." You laughed. Yū smiled.

"Well thank you then."

---

Yū had gotten back his results. You waited for him outside his classroom. He came out with a smile on his face. Once he saw you he laughed loudly and hugged you.

"Yes? How were the results?" You asked him.

"Thank you for teaching me- no- tutoring me. I did do well." He said. Well that few seconds of him being serious was short. After that he got all dramatic and loud as usual and started doing some stupid thing. But eh, who cares? You found it cute.

"Well what was your score?" You asked. He smirked.

"I was amazing. I got 63.5%." He said. Well... 63.5% wasn't exactly good but whatever, he improved by a lot.

"Well, nice improvement then." You said. He pouted.

"Are- are you disappointed? I know my score isn't that good but I tried my best..." He sighed. You smiled.

"It's okay, as long as you're happy with it." You hugged him.

"I'll impress you one day." He exclaimed. You laughed.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" You smirked. He smirked back mockingly.

"Well, I'll get over 90% for an exam and I'll impress you now by kissing you." He pulled you closer to him and kissed you. Had you actually officially declared you were his girlfriend? Well apparently you just did. And he just did. Because... Uh... He was Nishinoya Yū. What did you think?

---

A/N:
not very long but long enough eh? i'll try to do bokuto next or smt ^^ hoot hoot <3 (^>^) oya!!
~slytherinseeker