CHAPTER ONE

"Hey Euna!" I covered my head with my blanket. "Euna! Wake up!" I felt my blanket get pulled off me and it was freezing "It's cold..!" "Wake up! I have something important to tell you!" I got up and groaned "What's so important you had to wake me up at..." I looked at the clock wide eyed

"One thirty p.m.?!" "Just listen." I sighed and nodded "So I made a deal with a demon when you were born." I looked at her "Mom, what the heck? Are you serious? What for? You know it's dangerous." She sighed "I was desperate. You're my only child and you were dying. He came to me and made a deal that is when you turn 18 that you'd have to marry his son."

I groaned again frustrated "Now I have to marry a demon's son." "You're gonna meet him tonight." I groaned again "Really?! Oh god." She chuckled "It won't be so bad Euna. Let's just see what happens. Plus you're 19 and you still live with me." I sighed "Like all the other dates I've had. They hate me and my personality and then ditch me at the restaurant or wherever we go too. By the way about me not being independent is cause I can't leave you all alone here."

She gave me her look "This is a demon. He isn't one of those male assholes you've been on dates with and worry about yourself, not me." I giggled and my mom stood up "Alright do what you want until six p.m. today. Come home and I'll give you a dress to wear." I shook my head "I'm wearing my own style. If he don't like it then he can go fuck himself."

She sighed "You should watch your language sometimes. Anyways go have fun until you're stuck in an arranged marriage. With a demon."

"Are you sure you aren't the demon!" I heard my mom laugh sarcastically evil. I got up and texted my friends to meet up at the Bubble tea shop. I walked in the bathroom and showered. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I fixed my bangs and went into my closet.

I picked out a plain white tee with jeans. I put on my shoes and waved to my mom. "Remember six p.m.." I nodded and walked out. I quickly walked back in and grabbed my keys. I opened the garage and looked at my motorcycle. I started the engine and started driving towards the Bubble tea shop. I parked and passed by this guy who was a demon, and then I walked inside. (I know because I could tell by his aura).

(She has a second eye that can see auras. Dark Grey is a demon but if it's pitch black then the demon or person is malevolent. Red is a vampire. Blue is werewolves. White is a human(When human is possessed their auras are basically the same as a malevolent demon/person))

I went to the table I saw my friends at and put my finger to my lips. Hani giggled. I scared Minho and he lightly punched me. "You scared me Euna!" I laughed "You should've seen your face!" I sat down and smiled "So did you guys order already?" They nodded "We also ordered for you so don't worry."

"Thanks. Anyways I need to tell you guys something." "What? What is it?" I sighed and explained everything. I left them with their mouths hanging open. Our teas came and I literally had to close their jaws for them. "Good thing a fly didn't go in your mouths." I sipped my taro shake boba drink.

"So I have till six and I won't be single no more." Hani smiled "I wonder if he'll be nice and not like the guys you tried dating in the past." I groaned "Don't remind me of that please." They laughed "Let's watch Cheo-Yong at my house!" "Ok. We're going to Hani's."

Once we finished we parted ways to our cars/motorcycle. I started my motorcycle up and felt someone behind me. I turned around and there was just a guy walking to his car. I then realized he wasn't a normal guy and quickly sped off.