Another Fucking Fight?

(Death List Contains: Assface Brunette, Carmel Casanova, A Still Hot Blonde, Strawberry BitchCake, Red Sneaker Dude, Hoe Who Decided To Try Me And Is Gonna Get Fucked Up When I Leave Jail, Dick With Bandage On Face That Weirdly Makes Him Attractive.)

(Count: 7, already!)

Why didn't (Y/N) touch Ivy?

Maybe cause Ivy is a sophomore.

Maybe it's because she's scared of Ivy?

Maybe-

MAYBE, she didn't want to get in trouble on the first day of school.

But (Y/N) is a legend for getting in trouble.

Not intentionally though!

Who asked you?!

I walked out of the office and went to my next class, excuse in hand.

I HAVE ALGEBRA?!

WHY ME?!!

"You're late Miss.." The teacher trailed off looking at the excuse note in his face, "-(Y/N), take a sit."

I proceeded to walk to an empty spot until something blocked my path.

"Move your feet," I said looking at the red sneakers. The guy looked at his shoes, then to me and smirked.

"Only for you sweetheart," The bluenette winked and moved his feet.

"You were gonna move it anyway!" A red head glared at him.

"Damn straight he was."

I sat down horizontal from the bluenette and by ANOTHER raven head boy.

He scoffed. "Can't you go and sit somewhere else?"

"Can you stop acting like a dick? They say you are what you eat.." He growled at me and tried to ignore my comment.

You can't ignore me

I started humming. I took a side glance at him and saw his eyebrow was twitching, that pencil in his hand was about the break from the pressure of his big ass fingers.

Yes, I was doing that to annoy him

Cuz I'm evil

"Could you stop?" He glared at me.

I hummed even louder in response.

"Damn you're annoying." I smirked at the reply.

"You're ugly but I'm not complaining."

"Excuse me?" He gripped the pencil tighter.

"I said-"

"YO!" A brunette girl yelled at us. "Could you two shut up?!"

Everybody for real is trying me today,

I chuckled.

These people don't know.. When I pull up on their block with my bat they betta not say anything.

"You have a problem with it?" I asked getting up.

"Yeah, I do." She stood up too.

"Girls.." The teacher urged.

"Nah, everybody here think they're the shit," I slammed my chair to the desk. "Someone need to put them in their fucking place."

"(Y/N)! Your language!" The teacher yelled.

"Come at me bitch," The girl teased.

"Why the hell am I still working here?" The teacher sighed. "If you two are gonna fight take it out of my classroom, I have two kids and wife, one kid needs glasses and the other needs a hair cut, I'm too old for this shit, I don't get paid enough."

"Wow that's sad," I blinked. I looked forward and saw the girl running towards me.

"Y'all better call the ambulance and the police department," I rolled my eyes.

As soon as she was close enough I grabbed her hair and held her back. "You need to stop because if we fight you're gonna end up bleeding."

"You probably can't even pack a punch."

"No. I'm not playing, I'm warning you.. Just back away dude." She laughed at me.

"Regretting your decision? That's what I thought. You're saying that we think we're the shit, but you talking like your so op."

Someone give me pills

"I'm not.. I'm just-" I slapped her. She looked at me with wide eyes, a small bruise started forming on her face.

"I'm trying to," I pushed her back. "To calm down, and not get in trouble on the first day." I gripped her collar.

I held her in place as I glared at her, she was too surprised to do anything -- for a moment though, she started failing her arms trying to hit me.

"Stop holding me back you coward."

I sighed as I let her go, she stumbled but pushed at me, making me fall on the desk. I kicked her back when she came over, she caught her balance. I got off the desk and punched her square in the face.

I'm not lying

I think I heard a crack

She stood there, her face turned to the side.

"I think you broke my jaw.." Her eyes swelled up, trying to hold back tears from the thought of breaking something.

"Uhh.." I broke the door (and her jaw) down and ran.

Aaron's POV

What in the hell- What-? What just happened?

"Woo, yeah! Good cat fight!" The bluenette idiot clapped.

So many fights already. I wonder why this is happening~