More People For My Death List!

Shoutout to Popcorn12020 and cinnamontricks because they always seem to be the first people to comment on a lot of my random stories XD.

(Death List Contains: Assface Brunette, Still Hot Blonde, Strawberry Shortcake, Carmel Casanova.)

One of my little cousins is at rivalry with her boyfriend XD.

You don't care?

Oh..

*Cries in corner*

AnYwHo

"-He's my Garreth and I don't know who you think you are freshman--"

"My name isn't freshman bitch face." I rolled my eyes and looked the other way.

I wish all hell breaks loose on Garroth.

Oh how I am going to beat his ass.

He's gonna be catching these hands with his face.

All bitch face was doing was warning me about messing with her Garboo.

"Bitch face?!" She screamed and growled at me.

"See, you don't like when I used a substitute name for you." I had to try and hide the smirk that was forming on my lips.

She gripped my collar and slammed me on the wall, "how fucking dare you?! You're a piece of garbage compared to me and Garreth--"

"GARROTH!" I yelled.

"What-?"

"He's name is not Garreth, his name is not Garboo, his name. Is. Garroth." I was holding onto the lockers trying not to punch this girl for not only touching my clothes, but also slamming me on this hard ass locker.

"Ivy!" Two voices said from behind us.

I didn't even notice the crowd of people that made a circle around us. I spotted an unfamiliar light brunette and a familiar blonde.

"Ivy! What are you doing?!" Garroth said putting his hand on her shoulder and pulling her away from me.

"Seriously?! Picking on freshman and it's the first day of school!" The brunette cringed at her and looked at me. "Are you ok?"

He touched my face, "are you hurt anywh--"

I grabbed his wrist and held his arm on his chest. "Don't touch me. I don't know you."

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I was just concerned." He gave a smile and frowned when I didn't smile back. Either way he smirked at me.

"I'm Laurence, and who are you~?"

"Tell him Garroth," I said peeking at the blonde who was shaking bitch face like a mad man.

"Her name is 'Noneofyourbusiness.'" Garroth said unamused.

"What?" The brunette asked.

"It's none of your business." I said raising an eyebrow at the sophomore.

"Look, I just wanna know--"

"Garroth wanted to know too, and I said it was none of his business. If I said that to him, why would I tell you babe?" I rolled my eyes. He blushed slightly but shook his face and wore his signature smirk.

"Ooo~ babe. Are we at that stage yet? I mean, I just met you but I don't mind- OW!!" He yelled holding his foot the was smashed by mine.

"Babe is a reference to a baby. A thing that poops, pees, eats, and burps in your face 24/7."

"So a person?" He asked slowly putting his foot down away from mine.

"Well yeah if you wanna make me seem hypocritical."

He laughed, "you're funny."

"Thanks..?" I flushed in embarrassment. By now the crowd was gone, they went to class as soon as Garroth started scolding bitch face. So me, Laurence, Garroth and bitch face was late to class. On the first day.

I'm surprised no one called the principal yet, some teachers came but they didn't report it.

Guess they take bitch face as a big deal.

"'Noneofyour- Ugh! Can you just please tell me what your name is?" Garroth pleaded.

"It's (Y/N) don't wear it out." I looked at the two boys and avoided strawberry on purpose.

"Thank you (Y/N), now Ivy has something to tell you.." He said looking at bitch face who was looking away.

Her name is Ivy, a venomous plant.

I see the resemblance.

"Don't make her say something she doesn't mean, it has no value to me and is a waste of our time, so I don't accept the fake apology that you were forcedly going to give me." I glared at Ivy.

"She doesn't even want it!" Ivy said looking at Garroth.

"Where can I buy a (Y/N) because I want one!" Laurence stared at me in awe.

"Bruh I'm not for sale, I belong to n-o-one." I said emphasizing the 'no one.'

"Are you sure (Y/N)?" Garroth asked.

"Yes and don't wear it out.." I reminded.

"Hmm.. We're just gonna have to find suitable nick names," Laurence grinned.

"How about garbage?" Ivy said suggestively.

"We're talking about (Y/N), not you Ivy."

"Princess?" Garroth asked.

"Queen is more fitting," Laurence winked at me. "I call dibs on Queen."

"Hey! I wanted to call her Queen," Garroth pouted.

"Too bad. I came up with it."

"Have this fight somewhere else!" I said in sync with Ivy.

"You don't get to talk Iveh." Garroth mocked, "but anyways.. I seriously don't know what to call you." Garroth stroked his imaginary beard.

"Just go with princess," Laurence shrugged.

I like how you guys are having this conversation in front of me like I'm fucking not here.

"Oh-! Garroth." I said

"Yeah?"

"Don't forget about after school," I punched my hand.

"DANG IT I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT!"