Emo Edge Lord

Up there is KaggyDaddy :D or as some people know, Gene from Aphmau. I met Kaggy from a otome game called 'Seduce Me,' he played a character named Sam. He's a voice actor if you don't know that already (bruh who wouldn't know that with yo slow ashh >.>)

If you guys know Michaela Laws she is the voice actor for Sylvanna/Aphmau's mom from one of Aphmau's series, but she also plays Yandere~Chan from Yandere (Simulator?) she MADE 'Seduce Me.'

I realized a lot of people who voice act in most things usually voice act together.

Like, Pat voices Travis, Brendan and Kacey from Aphmau, but he also voice acts Budo from Yandere Simulator. Sebby/Sebastian voices Laurence but I also saw him voice 707 from a Mystic Messenger dub.

It's like every voice actor from Aphmau, I know their voice from somewhere else.

Just thought I point that out fam :3

Also Sebastian~Senpai noticed me on his stream AADFHKLUHVF

Uhhhh carry on.

~

After the whole escalation we all decided to part ways, not without Ivy sending me a death glare of course.

I already got four people to hate me.

That's a new record.

It turns out Ivy and Laurence are sophomores too which is good on my part. No Casanova, no bitch face. But.. That also means I have no classes with the first people I know- DAMN IT!

"Travis Valkrum?"

"H-Here!"

"Aphmau Whateverdafuhyourlastnameis."

"Present!"

"Zane Ro'Maeve?" The teacher looked at a raven haired kid in the back.

(It's spelled Ro'Maeve, I double checked. Also, 'Laurence' name is spelled Laurance but for some reason I prefer Laurence so I use it.)

"I'm here.." He groaned, "unfortunately."

"You're an Ro'Maeve huh? You got a big name to live up to."

'Zane' scoffed and rolled his eye(s?)

The kid was pale, similar to paper. His black hair covered his left eye and he had pretty dull blue orbs. He looked like winter or something. His mask matched the school uniform color perfectly and it was pretty off a bit so you can see the little dots that stretched across his nose and probably cheeks.

Is that what he hid it for? Freckles? I don't blame him, it seems like he has a lot.

"MISS (L/N)!"

I smacked my head on my desk, scared from the suddenly snap to reality. The class laughed at my behavior.

"Yes?" I asked the teacher.

He groaned and called out the rest of the names.

rUDE.

"Um, excuse me?" Someone whispered and tapped my shoulder. I whipped my head in their direction and growled, his eyes widened and he started blushing. The very pink tint made his emerald eyes look more vibrant.

"What?"

"U-Uh.. M-My pencil.... it's by your feet." He shot a finger towards my shoes.

"And that's my problem how?" I asked.

"I'm just wondering if you could get it... Please?"

"You have hands, pick it up yourself." I rolled my eyes and turned back forward.

*gasp* (Y/N) you're such an ass :0

"O-Ok.." He whispered. His desk creaked so I made a guess that he got up.

He got under my desk and tried to quickly pick up the pencil, I felt his hair brush against my knee.

"Watch it boi." I glared at my desk.

"S-Sorry!" He sputtered. He backed away in panic and hit his head making a loud 'THUD.'

Damnit Snow White!

Most people turned around to see the.. Not so appropriate position.

"What? People can't get head in class?"

~

"And then she had this inappropriate outburst," The man told the principal.

"Is this true Miss (Y/N)?" The principal asked me.

"Yes sir.. I am very sorry, that was very inappropriate and immature of me. I promise I won't do something like that again, and to pay up for it- I'll be the detention monitor, I heard you were down a person." I said.

"Wow um.. Thank you Miss (Y/N), just don't do something like that again." Principal Chad looked around, "well uh.. You're both dismissed."

"Wah- How-?!" The teacher sputtered as I walked right past him.

He glared at me, "oh you're good.."

"I know." I smirked.

Ok, so I'm grounded.. AgAiN! So I won't get a lot of stories out.

#BlameMyParents