It Will Only Be You-chapter 1

A/N hey everyone!!!:) i have decided to write another wattpad story. If you're wondering why I said another it's because I have two wattpad stories. If you haven't already read my other story go check it out! It's called "Dreams Come True...Rarely". And I hope you all enjoy this story. Tell me what you think in the comments and don't forget to fan,add to readin list and vote! love you alllll!!!!<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17 year old Charlotte was walking and texting her bestfriend, Sam on her way to school. Sam was her bestie since they were little and was always there to talk to. Only Sam and Chloe (my other BFF) knew that I had and still do like Zach. Unfortunately Zach was the hottest guy in school. Yeah, the odds aren't really in my favor. Did I just quote the hunger games? Sam and Chloe were also the only ones who knew Zach had a thing for Charlotte.

Sam: Hey! Wer u at girl?

Me: wer do u thnk on my way 2 skool:)

Sam: Well u betr hrry up I dnt wnt 2 b a lonr. And Zach is smokn in his new jeans;)

I started blushing even though nobody was around. Oh Sam what will we ever do with you I thought to myself smiling. I quickly sent her a text and put my phone away.

Me: o shut up!:) il b ther as fast as I can

I picked up the pace a bit, my new boots clicking on the grey concrete. I like Zach, but I feel like we would make a good couple. He may be popular and all, but I don't like him because he is popular. Don't worry I'm not one of those popular thirsty girls. I saw more to him then some girls. He was tall and shy unlike many of his friends (who were really popular too). I had to admit he was a jerk sometimes, but rarely.At least as far as I know. I mean what guy isn't a jerk sometimes? Compared to his friends he was really nice, not a big loud mouth asshole. And I was the type a girl who knew everybody and was pretty popular. Not because I was a bitch, but because I was nice and honest. I have a lot of friends and was always there for every single one of them. I am really chatty too but I also have a shy side that not a lot of people know. The problem was that there is another guy. We are really good friends and everybody knows he likes me except for, well me. I just don't see it! His name is Liam. I like him a lot but I'm not sure if it is in that way... not yet atleast.

I walked into the school yard and walked towards a big circle of girls. All my friends were all chatting about who knows what until they noticed I was standing right there. They all stopped and smiled and waved at me in a chorus of hi's. I was sort of hyper so I yelled free hugs and walked around the circle giving each girl a hug starting with the one and only Chloe, following by my "twin sister" (long story) Vanessa, Anna, Katie, Delilah, Emily, Ella and lastly Sam. I have such amazing and unique friends. Each one looks totally different from the other. Sam has dirty blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and freckles. Chloe was really tall, had reddish/blonde hair and mystic grey and green eyes. Vanessa had dark tanned skin, dark brown hair and eyes. Anna had long dark brown hair, pale skin and freckles. Katie had straight black hair and dark brown eyes. Delilah had dark brown skin, brown eyes and no one new her natural hair style because she had It styled differently everyday. Emily was really skinny, had light brown hair and dark blue eyes. Ella had light brown hair and dark green hazel eyes. And last but not least me, Charlotte. I had long dark brown almost black wavy hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. I was pretty tanned and skinny. I was beautiful and everybody told me that, but I didnt believe them. I was sort of self conscious that way. Sam broke my train of thoughts.

"So did you see Zachs new jeans? His butt looks amazing in them." she said smiling like an idiot and nudging me with her elbow. I blushed slightly at the comment.

"No I must have walked right by them." I answered which Sam sighed dramatically to.

"Then you must be blind! There right behind you!" 

I turned around to see Zach and his clique talking. The first thing I noticed was Sam was right, those are some damn nice jeans. I stood there staring at Zach like an idiot for awhile. Until he turned his head and  

His eyes met mine. I quickly turned away as he smirked.

"Sam you are one hundred percent right." she laughed at my comment. But it was true he is hot!

"I am always right." she said emphasizing the always. The girls all chatted for awhile until the school bell rang. They all marched inside looking more like a mob then a bunch of teenagers entering a school. Chloe ran up beside Charlotte checking her schedule.

" Hey Charlie! What class do you have first?" I fumbled to get her schedule out of her bag.

"Umm... history. What about you?"

"Oh my gosh same!" I was happy to have company during class. ESPACIALLY Chloe. She was the funniest person I knew. Unfortunately Zach was in this class too. As the two girls approached their history class, Zach walked in right beside them.

"There's your boyfriend." Chloe whispered in her ear giggling. I just glared at her. Still giggling Chloe shoved me into Zach. I bumped into him and we both fell on top of each other. I was the shade of tomato with a sun burn. Zach was clearly surprised too.

"I um...uh am really sorry." Charlotte stuttered getting off of him. His deep smooth voice answered bac.,

"It's fine." I got up untrapping him and ran after Chloe who was running away laughing her butt off. This was like grade six all over again!

"Chloe you jerk get your ass back here!" I yelled at my best friend as she ran to the back and took a seat beside Max. 

I finally caught up to her and took my seat.

"Hahah!!! You should've seen your face!" she grinned at me clutching her stomach from all the laughing.

"I hate you." I murmured. Just then Liam walked in and took a seat beside me.

"Hey Charlotte." he said smiling at me as he took his seat.

"Hey!" I replied happy that I had somone else to talk to besides Chloe.

"Why were you chasing Chloe up the stairs?" he said smirking. Crap he saw that? I sorta didn't want to repeat the story especially with Zach a row in front of me, but I did anyways.

" Well she pushed me into Zach and I fell on top of him and then I was pissed and chased her up the stairs." I said really fast.

"Oh." something in his face expression faltered when I said I fell on top of Zach, but I just ignored it.

"Yeah sometimes I don't know why shes my best friend." I glared at Chloe one last time as she giggled.

"Don't lie Charlotte we all know you love me." she grinned at me and I returned the smile.

"True." I winked. Liam smiled at me again as Zach turned his head to look at me one last time until the teacher yelled at me and Chloe for talking.