Author's Uncovered!- ShazzaWazza

Known for writing erotic romance stories 'ShazzaWazza' gave me the honour of letting me interview her. I got to learn a bit more than I already did about her. She may come across as the fun and outgoing type but underneath it all there is a serious, smart and confident woman. I had a lot of fun interviewing her and I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed asking her!:) 

1) How did you discover wattpad?

 I bought myself a gift a tablet and saw the wattpad app in the app market, I'm into books so I clicked and downloaded. I never looked back.

PS I bought myself a gift because I had given birth to a baby girl and deserved it.

2) How did you react when you started getting a lot of fans?

When I got four I was astonished, what I wrote just poured out of me. I was like its not that good for people to follow my work and what I'm saying etc on wattpad. But along with being baffled there was a thrill and it encouraged me to write more.

3) What was the first book you read on wattpad?

Well I read the first chapter of Forgive and Forget by@bnj2011 but I also started reading Alpha Bloodlines by@kirsty1000 at the same time 

4) Who is your favourite Wattpad Author and why?

I don't have one favourite here's a few:

@lilly-rain @elenamoreno25 @kirsty1000

5) Do you have any hate? If so, how do you deal with it? If not how would you deal with it?

I've not come across had to do with my work. Hate towards me, yes. Ganging up on me, yes. Bully, I would say yes. Dealing with it is hard as i am a emotional person and thought of them as friends but I wish them all the best in life, health and success in general. I'm bigger than that. I get over it and walk forwards. I say its an experience and these things happen. Smile and shine. Peace.

6) Do you ever wish that when reading a book, you are one of the characters in it? If so, who and what story are they from? It can be from on here or a published book.

Yes its mostly books by Nora Roberts, she writes beautifully and one can wish to be the woman who gets the hot guy. Currently I'm reading her story Happily Ever After from the Quartet series and yeah I want to be Parker. There are many others, if the book is written well and touches a cord with you, you feel what the character feels be it male or female. And regardless of how alien the situation is.

7) Do you have any advice for writers just starting on wattpad who want to write a good story?

Be true to yourself and your writing. Write a book because you have a vision or inspiration. Some write for gain. That will do you, your stories and the readers no good. Do not steal others work, if a plot interests you speak to the author. I have come across many who have stole whole completed books on wattpad and then chapter by chapter change a few things and post it, its disgusting.

 If your genuine trust me be patient, feel your characters, their situations and life's and write away. People will notice. All the best be true and may others do the same.

8) What's something you have to do while writing?

I listen to music sometimes but main thing is if its a intense scene like a sex scene or I'm just in the zone to write no one should disturb me. Which is hard with a hubby and two kids.