Author's Uncovered!- MalikaDreams

MalikaDreams:

1) How did you discover wattpad? 

 My friend introduced it to me after telling me to read the billion dollar girl by @racingheart. That wasn't the first story I read though but since then I've been hooked to wattpad :p

2) How did you feel when you got your first few fans?

Yeah I was proper excited xp, in fact I'm still excited when I get new fans, there're loads of nice people on here :)

3)  Do you have any hate? If so how do you deal with it or if you dont how would you deal with it?

Well not enough people are reading my stuff for there to be significant hate. Though some people don't like my style of work. To be honest it's my writing which I think is important. If I had haters I'd just not respond to their comments, if it's constructive then yes I'll use it.

4) How do you deal with writers block?

I haven't actually experienced writers block because I'm a bit of a perfectionist so when I write I plan out the next chapter so I always know what's going to happen. The only problem I have is making time to write :(

5) What is your favourite story on wattpad right now?

Um at the moment my favourite book has got to be "Illegal my ass" it would be "She's bad news" but the author takes damn long to upload -.- 

6) Who are you a mega fan of on wattpad?

Um I'm not sure there're so many wonderful people on here. Um I've read loads of racinghearts stuff and jadedrein as well I guess :) 

7) What do you think your life would be like if you never had wattpad or discovered it?

Normal I guess, it's made me get back into writing so that's good :)

8) What was the first book you read on wattpad?

Ooh bloody hell I can't remember, I think it was called how fake bride or something...or it might be their paid girl. I've read way to many books on here :p 

9) Who is your favourite wattpad author and why?

Brightasnight, princesssharley or racingheart they're all amazing They write really well :)

10) Do you ever wish that when reading a book, you are one of the characters in it? If so, who and what story are they from? It can be from on here or a published book.

Cory from she's bad news she's such a strong female character I love her.

11) What's something you have to do while writing?

Write? Idk lol. Um I have to be in the head of my characters which is why my POV's seem like a trail of thought because it is generally what's going on in my characters head 

12) Do you have any other passion's other than writing?

Other than reading, playing sims, listening to music, going out. Eating. Dancing. Drawing. Meh I could be here all night listing what I like to do :p

13) Out of all your favourite original characters who would you most like to be like and why?

Um do you mean my own characters? Well I'd most like to be like Niyah I guess, but who said I was or wasn't? :p Oh and I picked Niyah cos she's got it going on! She's unique to :) 

14) What story of yours do you think is the most popular that your fans enjoy the most?

'The Miller Girls', even though it has less reads I have better comments on it :) 

15) In the 'My Works' section here on wattpad do you have any unpublished stories or poems that you don't want publish for any reasons?

Na, on my computer and hand written I do but that's because I've not looked through it properly yet and also I haven't had time to type it all up.