Stressfree

© 2012 All Rights Reserved

~+~+~

It was second period when I got called up to see Mr.Foyer,the schools principal.Not only did I have a headache but I hadn't eaten so it was sure to be an unpleasant meet.I'd been called up to his office quite a lot over my four years attending Machenzie High.It been a boring four years,boring teacher and lectures.I knocked on Mr.Foyers door a bit too loudly but at this point I could care less.

"Come in." He yelled from the other side. I opened it and was surprised to find my parents in there.Wait,why are they here? I thought back to anything I had done recently to land me in any trouble and couldn't find anything,aside from being late in first period.Though it's not like they would call my parents for that.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked my parents after shutting the door.Mr.Foyer talked first.

"Take a seat Rosalie." He said in his monotone voice. I sat in one of the chairs next to my dad.

"Okay,well Rosalie your parents are here to discuss your grades." Mr. Foyer said. I mentally rolled my eyes.Not this again, I thought. I was so not having this conversation. My head was killing me and hearing my parents and Mr.Foyer talk about something I had no interest in what so ever was going to be a pain.

"Rosalie it has come to my attention that you don't have the credits to pass High School." Mr.Foyer continued.My parents looked at each other then me.I was as shocked as them.I know I didn't have the best grades but I'd always had good enough grades to pass at least.I mean I'm was taking Spanish to get extra credits for god sakes.How was this possible? I decided to voice my thoughts.

"Wait one minute.How is that possible?" I said while standing from my seat. "I'm taking Spanish this year as extra credit how do I not have enough credits to pass?" I asked.

"Well,since you didn't turn in your missing work you're not going to be able to pass some of your required classes." He explained.I knew I didn't turn in my homework but I didn't know it could have been that bad.

"What can she do to graduate?" My father asked.At the moment I zoned out and sat back down not quite there.

"Well," Mr.Foyer stated ",she can try turning in her missing work but-"

"She'll do it." My mom stated confidently.That's when I came back.

"What? I can't turn in all that work.That's too much!" I said standing up once again.

"Well," Mr.Foyer interjected "She can if she has a private tutor." I was beginning to dislike him more and more by the minute.

"Will get her one." My dad said.I was done with this conversation.There was no way I was getting a tutor.For what? To work endless hours on all my missing work ,which I was sure was more then I could count.

"Can you recommend anyone Mr.Foyer?" My mom asked.Mr.Foyer smiled broadly.

"I can. In fact it won't even cost you a penny-"

"That's great!" My dad said."Who?" He asked.

"Well this particular person is a student.A very hardworking person." He said.Wait one minute a student? Great not only was I going to have to turn in a pile of homework,but someone my age was going to act as my tutor.

"I'll just have to consult this with the student." Mr.Foyer continued.I internally laughed this was actually perfect,I thought after a minute.If the tutor was going to be a student then I didn't have to really listen to them.I could just easily skip out.I wouldn't have to worry of them going to my parents I was already devising a plan.If it was a guy I could easily manipulate him into keeping quiet.Though if it was a girl it would a little tricky.I thought of all the smart people I knew of that where girls.Well there was Kelly Steward,I doubted she would accept to tutor me though and why would she need to?Nope she was out.Who else? I was brought out of my reverie by my mom.

"Okay then so you agree Rose?" she asked.I was too busy thinking that I hadn't even heard my mom.I nodded either way.

"Good well Mr. and Mrs.Howards I'll let you know what he thinks." Mr. Foyer said. Wait did he just say 'He'? Yes! If it was a boy then I could surely pull a few tricks to keep him quiet.

I left Mr.Foyers office and said goodbye to my mom and dad who were already grilling me on what had happened.I left before they could continue their mini lecture.I so didn't need the headache.

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

When I reached second period I saw everyone had already left so I grabbed my bag and headed out the door to third period with Stacey. Since Stacey had all AP classes we didn't have any classes together except for Physical Education. I caught up with her in the locker room.

"Hey what'd you do? I was waiting for you outside your class and Melanie said you got called to Foyer's office." Stacey told me a soon as she saw me.

"Nothing." I said. "I got called up 'cause he wanted to tell me I might not graduate with the rest of my class if I didn't turn in my missing work." I said shrugging and putting on my P.E shirt.I got some looks from the rest of the girls when they saw my lace black bra.Yep, you could easily see what they thought of me.Most people thought I was easy because I always tended to act a litlle wild at parties,but hey!I had to get my drinking tendencies and wildness from either one of my parents so it wasn't my fault.It was in my genes either my mom was a party animal when she was young or my dad.When I pulled my P.E shirt down all the way I saw Stacey looking at me.

"What?" I asked. Then she hit me in the shoulder with her hand.

"Don't 'what' me! You're telling me you might not graduate like it's no big deal?" she said glaring at me.

"Because it isn't." I say shrugging. I didn't see what was so great about graduating high school. I've heard of tons of people who didn't graduate high school and they came out okay. Apparently Stacey thought it was a big deal because she hit me again.

"Ow! What's with you and hitting me?" I asked annoyed whilst rubbing my shoulder. She gave me a 'Duh' look.

"How are you not freaking out?" She said going back to changing.I put on my P.E shorts.

"Like I said it's not a big deal." I said flustered. All the girls were already changed and heading out to the gym and Stacey and I were the only ones. I took off my slip on shoes and grabbed a pair of socks from my backpack. She gave a sarcastic laugh.

"Right,because finishing High School's not a big deal." She said.

"It's not." I said annoyed as to why we were still talking about this. She sighed loudly.

"Rose, High School is a big deal and so is graduating." she said sitting down next to me. "I don't want to go off to college without my best friend." she said frowning. I stood up after tying my shoes and gave a sarcastic laugh of my own.

"Like we would even attend the same colleges," I said shaking my head. "You with your 4.0 GPA and me with my 2.0." I put up a hand before she could speak.

"Look just forget it.Come on we're going to be late and I don't want to deal with Mrs.Lease." I said looking around and seeing that all the girls had gone to the gym already.We left with niether of us talking. I didn't like all the seriousness and stress this day had brought. I needed to go out today,but no one was having any parties.It was Monday after all.Though, I thought I could go to that new club that opened downtown. I smiled. Yeah, I could go there.Let go of all this stress.

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Thanks to everybody who read and voted.Please recommend :)

The video on the side inspired this story.

Dedicated to Lonelywolfgirl13 for being awesome:)

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

I was going to continue but then I realized if I wrote about the club part this chapter was going to be really long.Plus my eyes were hurting from staring at my laptop screen too long.I'll post another chapter tomarrow or later on tonight.Please keep reading :)