Chapter 10

It was our special day. We decided we wanted a wedding under the blossom tree. I was going to wear a white wedding dress with petals around the rim of it. I couldn't wait.

I slowly walked down the aisle, by myself as my parents died long ago, but this was still the happiest day of my life. Byakuya was just waiting there for me. It was magical. Squad members, lieutenants and captains all smiled and clapped as I approached Byakuya. The priest said a bunch of random stuff no-one listens to. Byakuya and I said our vows then it happened. The line I have ben waiting for.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." The priest said. "You may kiss the bride."

Before I had time to process what the priest said I felt myself being pulled close by Byakuya as he placed his lips on me. We shared the most magical time of our lives. Petals from the blossom tree fell over us. Nothing could ever take this moment away from us. Now with Aizen dead, he couldn't do anything.

After the wedding we held a party in the Kuchiki manor. It was just your standard party with alcohol and music. By the end of the night the manor was a mess and most people had either fallen asleep or gone home. I began to clean up as Byakuya decided he wanted a hug so he came and hugged me from behind and kissed my head. I turned and smiled at him. We kissed each other.

"Hey Mrs Kuchiki." Byakuya said softly still hugging me. I glanced at him smiling.

"Yeah what is it, Mr Kuchiki." I laughed. He chuckled slightly.

"Today was the best day of my life." He whispered in my ear. I giggled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Yep mine too!" I exclaimed hugging him tightly. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me." I continued. I went to carry on talking but he placed his finger over my lip gently.

"There's something I want to ask you." He said. I looked at him worriedly as I let go.

"What is it?" I asked now extremely worried. Byakuya rubbed the back of his neck.

"Do you want to start a family?" He asked sweetly. Did he read my mind. I have always wanted children. I felt my eyes tearing up. I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"Yes!" I almost screamed. Byakuya smiled and we hugged each other tightly. He then kissed the ring on my hand and picked me up and walked to bed.

This was a new adventure. A husband. A future family. An amazing job. A certain adventure. At least for me anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Aizen's Point of View)

"They have no idea...." I told Ulquiorra who just smirked.

"You're right there sir. They have no idea what's coming next..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author-Chan's note:

Sorry it's short my Weeaboo-Readers but I'm ill at the moment and I already left you waiting... Tell me what you think of the ending... Or is it. (Certainly the end of this book anyway XD)

I know a lot of you enjoyed this story, now go ahead and read some of my other stuff. Thank you for all of the support by the way. I loved all your comments!

I'm done with this book now, it's officially completed.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

STAY AWESOME!!

Author-Chan Out!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------