Chapter 3 - What Now?

The man just stared at my Captain. I glanced up at my Captain scared. He was holding me tightly. It was nice but I was terrified...

"Byakuya Kuchiki. Give me her right now. If you don't hand her over I'll have to take her from you." Sosuke took his hands out of his pockets walking towards us slowly. Byakuya held me closer and tighter as he tightened his grip on his sword. I felt myself turning to hug my captain scared, I was so confused.

"(Y/N) Don't be scared, I'll protect you." My captain said confidently as he loosened his grip on me. I looked up at him and nodded slightly. Sosuke began to walk around us like a lion stalking it's prey. He suddenly stopped when he realised that Renji had just walked into the room.

"Sosuke Aizen, wanna get yourself out of here before I get Captain Zaraki here!" Renji threatened. I didn't know who Captain Zaraki was but I sure as hell didn't want to meet him. Sosuke sighed before flash-stepping off. Byakuya let go of me and looked at me closely. It would be awkward if he wasn't so hot. Renji walked over and looked at his captain before looking at me. "Where are we going to keep her cap, it'll be to dangerous for her to be by herself with Aizen after her."

"She can sleep in my room until we eliminate the threat." The captain stated calmly. I was just in utter shock, how was he so calm about this? "(Y/N), don't worry about anything, we'll protect you no matter what happens." The captain assured me. I smiled softly. Wait... was I seriously falling for him. I stopped myself smiling and looked down nodding.

"Thank you." I said quietly before looking up at the black haired hottie of my dreams... I mean captain. He smiled slightly at me before walking over to his desk and reading some paperwork. Sighing I wandered over to the window and looked out of it.

I soon began to realise that I was falling for my captain... But what do I do now?...