Chapter 2 - Wanted...

I woke up to the sound of Lieutenant Abarai shouting. Sighing I got up and stretched getting changed into a soul reaper uniform. I walked over to the mirror and brushed my long (e/c) hair before putting it up in a loose ponytail. Once I had flash-stepped outside I went to go and have a look at what Renji was shouting at. He was shouting at the squad for being late. I sighed and went to join them. I could see Captain Kuchiki in his office through the window and smiled slightly.

"You, new girl." Renji looked at me. I glanced up at the tall red headed lieutenant.

"Y...Yes Sir?" I stuttered. Renji gestured to the training ring. I looked at him then walked over and got out my sword. (Zanpokato but I'm not saying that every time.) I looked at the lieutenant standing in the middle of the training ring. It was kind of scary, I mean I had everyone looking at me.

"You're making the new girl fight you already Abarai..." The Captain seemed to have appeared out of almost nowhere. "I'm not sure if I like that." Byakuya walked over to the lieutenant and placed a hand on his back before looking at the rest of the squad who all immediately stood to attention.

He was so impressive. So muscular and strong yet looked to have a softer side. Pity I'm never going to get close to him. I thought to myself as I began to space out.

"(Y/N)!" I heard the lieutenant shout. I jumped back into reality looking at Renji. "The Captain wants you to go with him." He gestured to Byakuya who was stood crossing his arms. I nodded and immediately ran over to him. He glanced down at me before he began walking. I followed behind him. He lead us to his office, walking over to his chair he gestured at another chair I nodded and sat down.

"(Y/N), I found some information reguarding your safety." The captain sat down. I looked at him curiously. "It appears Sosuke Aizen is after you, I don't know why but I received a message from squad 10. Apparently one of Aizen's workers Ulquiorra had given it to them."

"Sosuke Aizen... He's that guy who tried to take over the soul society a few years ago right?" I asked. Byakuya looked at me and sighed before nodding. "Hmm... I wonder what he wants from me... I'm nothing special, it's not like I have any particular powers or birthmarks... And I haven't met the guy to have done something bad..." I put my hand under my chin thinking.

Suddenly we heard a glass smash. I quickly glanced at the door but I felt a tight grip around me. Wait... was that the captain... was he hugging me... No he's just protecting me right. I saw his arm appear next to my face. He was holding his sword towards the door. I felt myself being pulled closer to him. His body was warm. I could feel it through his clothes, it was relaxing...

He walked through the door. A tall man with brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing white and had his hands in his pockets. He glared daggers at me. I backed up closer into my Captain scared.

"Sosuke Aizen." Is all Captain Kuchiki said...