one

"Mal! Mal, over here please!"

I sigh, glancing up at my brother as we watch the reporters nearly eat Mal up. The blonde's eyes frantically jump around the crowd, a look of shock dancing across her features.

"Are we gonna help her?" I inquire, crossing my arms over my chest.

Ben chuckles, taking a bite out of his apple before handing it to me and stepping into the crowd without anwsering my question.

"Alright, enough!" My brother pushes his way through the crowd, kindly excusing himself as he makes his way to his girlfriend.

I groan in disgust, tossing his apple over my shoulder before following him into the crowd. "Okay people, make a hole. Move, move. Excuse me!" I shove against the cameras and outreached arms. Then, I not-so-gracefully stumble to the front, laughing at my uncoordination as I squeeze myself inbetween the happy couple. I wrap my arms around both of their shoulders, grinning at the cameras. "Aren't these people just the greatest?" I sarcastically cheer.

"King Ben, did you ever expect to be with a villain kid?"

I drop my grin, glaring at the woman that asked the question, "did you ever expect to be a nosey bit-"

"Okay! We're done here." Ben cuts me off, sending a warning glare my way as he turns Mal and I away from the cameras.

Fairy Godmother steps infront of us, shushing the crowd before finally getting rid of them all together.

"Thank you guys!" Ben calls to the retreating crowd.

"Why are you thanking those pests?" I narrow my eyes at my twin, scoffing as I realize he's too caught up in Mal to care about what I have to say. "Okay well I'll go jump off a cliff now." I sarcastically call, still nothing. Not even a glance.

"Mal, Ben, Beverly." Fairy Godmother excuses herself with a gentle smile.

"Fairy Godmother," the three of us reply in unison.

"Whew," Mal sighs earning a laugh from Ben. I roll my eyes at how whipped he is, taking a step inbetween the couple once again.

"Wifey," I grin, leaning into the girl, "you look pretty today." I compliment, a tired sigh escaping my lips. I lazily wrap an arm around the girl's shoulders, shooting my brother a victorious grin as Mal wraps an arm around my waist. "Hi, I'm Beverly, but you can call me Misses Steal Your Girl."

Mal and I laugh at Ben's annoyed groan, "can you leave?"

"Me? Aren't you the one with a council meeting?" I retort, smirking as he frantically checks his watch.

"I have a council meeting!" My twin repeats, "I'm so late."

"If we don't do a fitting for your dress, you will be dancing in your bath robe. Okay? Come on." Evie pops up behind Mal, grabbing her arm and dragging her off as she bids her goodbye to Ben.