t r e t t i å t t e

Jonas and I had absolutely no luck with the weather

Jonas and I had absolutely no luck with the weather. It hadn't stopped raining and the only things we had been doing were eating, sleeping, reading, talking and making out.
The last activity was what had me slightly scared and anxious, considering the fact that make out sessions with Jonas always got heated very quickly. Of course I had thought about having sex with Jonas before since that came inevitably with being in a relationship and the girls had been asking me about it nonstop. However, I wasn't sure if I was quite ready yet. On the other hand, how did you know you were ready? I knew that I trusted Jonas with my life and I was comfortable in my body. It also felt good to be so close to him. But was that enough to really go in all the way?
I had been at the gynecologist for a check-up since I wanted to make sure that everything was okay and she had convinced me to start getting on birth control immediately. So now that contraception and the matter of safe sex were out of the way, the only thing keeping me from sleeping with Jonas were him and me.
Was I ready for this level of intimacy?

"What are you thinking about?" Jonas' voice brought me back to reality and I turned my head to look at him.

We were laying next to each other, me engrossed or rather pretend-engrossed in a book and him playing some game on his phone.

He had put his phone away and was now looking at me intently.
I sighed. I wanted to share my thoughts with him but I was also scared it would make things awkward. However, I always felt like talking about a thing made it less scary. So I got together all my courage and glanced at the ceiling before answering.

"Sex."

"Hva?" Jonas chuckled and I looked back at him.

"I'm thinking about having sex with you." I repeated and his expression sobered up, a small smile playing around his lips.

"What conclusion have you come to then?" He asked and rearranged himself so his head was propped up on his arm.

I creased my forehead and shrugged. "I think I want to have sex with you but I'm not sure if I'm ready."

Jonas was silent for a second. "Are you really still a virgin how Chris said?"

I blushed and nodded. "Weird, I know."

He shook his head and scooted closer, his hand playing with my hair. "I don't think it's weird." He glanced at my lips before returning his gaze to my eyes. "Can I ask you why?"

"There was just never someone that was interested in me the same way I was interested in them." I shrugged again. "And I didn't want to have sex with just anyone."

Jonas pressed a soft kiss to my lips and smiled. "I think that's admirable." He said. "That you didn't succumb to the peer pressure but waited for the right person. And I'm honoured that you consider me to maybe be the right person."

My face lit up with a smile and I blushed again. "You always know what to say, don't you?"

He laughed and shook his head slightly. "I'm just talented like that."