Last Chapter- if i should die before i wake

Jessica POV

They brought me into the Tardis and laid me down on the floor of the main room. Tears swept my eyes I didn’t know if it was because I was dying or I said such hateful things earlier to river and the rest of my family. I looked to the doctor with a smile and a tear that ran down my face. He held me up for as long as possible. I also looked at river who was sobbing. Her child, her child… mother… father. I looked to my sisters who were holding each other in there despair. Now I understood why they gave me up when I was a baby, this was the reason why now that I’m dying. I understood… everything thing. My body felt so heavy, as well as my eyes. Black spots started to take my vision. There was one thing they needed to know before I passed, “Thank you…,” I breathed. As I closed my eyes all I could hear was one word. One simple word echoed as I fell into darkness Regenerate.

The Doctor

I looked down at what was now her frail body, this reminded me of Jenny. I only knew jenny for a short time, but it was a time worth wild. I listen to her breathing slowing so did her hearts. River cried and cried and cried on and on. I didn’t want to be there till her hearts gave out. She wasn’t regenerating she was dying. I stood up and carried Jessica in my arms and brought her into the other room for some peace. I walked out and held River as she cried more. All I could do was try and calm her down as much as I wanted to cry too. “River I’m sorry.”

“No doctor… I’m sorry I really am.” She soon as she said that something hit me in the head I fell into darkness.

Ilse Carton POV

After Mother hit father in the head she took him into the other room. I look at Nyra and smiled, she did the same or was a scold. Knowing my sister who knows, mood swings with the regeneration, let’s hope jess is different. Well we know Jessica is going to be different. I can’t believe who she turns out to be. I sit on the floor of the Tardis and Nyra looks like she is thinking. That would be a first, naa, I’m kidding, I love her she is pretty cool.

“Nyra,” I look over at my sister.

Nyra bites her lip; she only does that when she is really thinking about something. She finally turned her gave her attention to me. “What Ilse?”

“I think we should keep an eye on her. Once she goes back to earth.” I sigh.

She smirks “Why would we do that?” She knows why we have to go. I’m the oldest of us three, crazy right but only like a minute. Then it’s Nyra and then its Jessica one right after the other. 

“You know very well why we need to do that Nyra.” I scold at her. I hate it when she is being a smart ass. 

“Jess can take care of herself Ilse,” Nyra says to me. I roll my eyes. I cross my arms and see her smiling.

I I’m now begging her, “Come on Nyra, please!”

After a few moments she sighs, “Sure why not?”

Nyra’s POV

I look over to Ilse who is begging me to go back to earth to keep an eye on jess, I agree. Jess tends to get her in to some pretty serious trouble. We wait we know who she turns out to be and how fine she lives her life.

We here a groan come from the other room. “It’s time,” I say to Ilse. She gives me a small understanding nod. I get up and walk into the other room. I see jess sitting up looking around. Now she was long red curly hair and blue eyes. “Jess, you okay?” She blue eyes flip over to me with a very confused face.

“I’m supposed to be dead? I dead Nyra! I was dead!” She shouted freaking out. Looking at her own hands she could tell they were lighter and longer piano fingers. She thinned out around the waist she was now a bit taller. “Nyra! What happen to me?”