The Waiting: Chapter 3

Vote, comment, and fan you know the drill. I hope you like this chapter!

Love you guys 11 fans today. awesome!

Keep reading and enjoy!

 It's been two day's since I’ve accidently landed the TARDIS. The doctor went to have a word with the queen and I’m still at his newly found friend’s house. Lewis whom was once a captain, but now just lives in London all on his own, in a tiny shed.

"Jessica, come with me." He said as I was just hanging around on the bed.

I got up and quickly got dressed into one of his eldest daughter’s clothes, from what I gathered now she was off and married with his young grandchildren. "What is it," I said walking into the tiny kitchen. "Is the doctor back?" I asked. He smirked at me.

"Oh, your doctor friend told me that he left back home." He smiled. My jaw dropped there was no way he left me here with this old man. There was no way he would just leave me here.

I quickly ran out of the tiny shed and ran into town holding up the bottom off my dress so I didn't trip over it. I ran around the corner, to where the police box was parked. As I came up he was no longer there. His was gone, he was gone and there was nothing I could do about it.

I fell to my knees, how he could leave me here. How could he? There was nothing here. The doctor was supposed to bring me home. Now I couldn't even get home. So much for ten minutes, he lied and I’m stuck her in the 1800's. Oh doctor... why you leave.

I slowly walked back to the tiny shed house. I couldn't believe he didn't even say good bye. I open the door to the guy with two bowls of soup out on the table. I took my seat and just sat there with Lewis. He smiled and watched me slowly eat the soup, I felt him staring at me like I was some animal. I put the spoon down and walked into the next room.

 He follows me. I sit on my bed; he sits right next to me, out legs pressed together. "You can stay here as long as you like,” he says an almost eerie smile on his face. “I’ll think of some kind of payment for you to give me in return." He shuts the door behind him as he leaves. I lay back onto my bed and think of the Doctor.

I take a short nap and am woken up by a knocking on the bedroom door. Sitting up, I call out a, “come in.”

Lewis enters the room, his eyes leering at me, scanning my body. I'm disgusted. “I know how you can repay me for letting you use this room as your lodging.” 

"How?" I spit, having a good idea what the terrible man has in mind. There is a knock on the main door but Lewis ignores it. He places his hand on my thigh and gives it a squeeze. I cringe at his touch and tell him to stop. He is not getting what he wants.

However, he doesn't stop. His hand travels further up my leg and I break away from him, trying to reach the front door. The knocking on the door grows frantic. Lewis grabs my wrist, and I turn around, giving him a good kick in the groin. The old loser goes down with a moan.

The door knocker shouts in his male voice, “Open up God damn it!” I throw open the door and who do I see standing at front door? Who? The Doctor, who now looks panicked. We stare at each other for just a moment, his eyes burning into mine. Without a second thought, my hand flies across his cheek, resulting into a satisfying smack.

He grabs his jaw to ease the pain. “What was that for?”

"Leaving me here,” I say, “In the 1800 hundreds with a pervert!” 

“OK,” he says slowly with a shrug, “I guess I deserve that.”

"I would love to kick into a speech about how I am right and how you should never leave me alone again,” I say quickly, my words blurring together. “But right now that paedophile is going to recover and I do not want to be here when he does.”

The Doctor doesn't hesitate to grip my hand and drag him to the TARDIS as fast as his long legs could carry us. I don’t think I was ever this happy to see a Police box. I drop to my knees and actually press my lips to the floor for a quick kiss.

“You okay?” he asks, watching me.

“Does it look like I’m okay?” I roll my eyes as I stand back up. “Where on earth were you? Lewis told me you left me here! I didn't believe, so I went looking for the TARDIS and you, but neither of you, were even here.”

He frowns. “I can’t really say.”

“That's right, you can’t tell me anything,” I say with a sarcastic laugh, “Spoilers!”

 He stares at me weirdly. I look down self-consciously and ask, “What?”

“What did you just say?” He asks me, his eyes still wide.

What was he talking about? “How you can never tell me what’s going on?”

“No, the thing after that,” he says.

“Spoilers,” I repeat with a slight crease in my forehead.

He looks at me curiously. “Where did you hear that from?”

“I’ve been saying it, since… I don’t know, forever.” I shrug. “Why is it bad or a jinx to time travel or something?”

“No, it’s nothing,” he says reassuringly, “Nothing at all, don’t worry about it.”

 He claps his hands and asks, “Where to next?” Not giving me a chance to say anything, he yells, “Never mind, it’s a surprise!” He switches on the controls and starts pushing buttons to God knows where.