Tony, Tony, Come To Me

Unknown P.O.V.

There was darkness in the room. No one was there except me. I was hidden in the shadows. Ready for another kill.

I hear footsteps to the right then to the left. I followed the sound. I saw him... My target, my next kill... Tony Zucco. I was waiting for this, years of searching and hunting.

"Hi Tony" I said in a sing song voice. I stepped out in the shadows. I was wearing a black jacket and black jeans and a red shirt. "Miss me?" I said with a insane grin.

"Look, I don't regret a thing to what I have done to you. They deserve it" Tony said glaring at me. Bad mistake.

"*chuckle* You don't scare me, remember? I'm an assassin. Your my next kill" I said removing my hood and showed him my insanely red eyes.

"And what? I'm going to be scared to a child who screamed to useless people who died? I don't think so" Tony said bravely.

"Feisty..." I walked around him "... I like you, We could've been friends but to what you did..." I stopped walking and looked at him "... I would never forgive you. You were wrong, you were bad and ... You kill"

He was now scared and I stepped back at the shadows. (In a twinkle twinkle Little Star tune) "Tony, Tony come to me. Be ready for the hunt. Accept your fate. You are not safe. Tony , Tony come to me. Goodbye now and be gone" I said in a creepy child's voice.

And with that he started to run. What a coward I thought he would be hard to hunt but no, he's too easy. I will enjoy this.

He kept running and I follow him until he was trapped to a wall. He stopped and looked around finding a way to get out.

(Twinkle twinkle Little Star) "Lalalalala, lalala. Tony come to me. I will come to find you. Wait for me, and fear me" I sang as it echoed throughout the room.

"You're a kid a sweet innocent boy ! Why would you do this ! Why!?" He asked as he backed away. I showed myself. I was holding a gun and my eyes are pure red. I looked insane. Ready to do my job. I pointed the gun to his head.

"I was innocent, but... I'm different now" and with that I pressed the trigger. He fell to the cold and solid ground. I dropped the gun. And started to laugh. An insane laugh...

"You know what Tony? You look good in red" And with that I left him and started to walk back to my home... An empty warehouse.

But that was 4 years ago. I didn't feel good. Instead of feeling warmth, I felt cold and darkness inside me. I didn't stop hunting. I continue to assinate and follow my master... Slade

Back to the present ...
March 26: Day 3

The crime alert turned back on. Another attack. Robin ran to the computer and looked at the Titans "Slade" Robin said in a deep voice.

"Who's Slade?" Jason asked. The screen showed a picture of Slade.

"You mean Deathstroke?" Damian said clenching his fists.

"Ya, him but he goes with Slade now" Robin said typing on the computer.

"Should we go to?" Tim asked hoping that his brother would allow them to go.

"No... He's more dangerous that Mad Mod" Robin said still typing. "He's an assassin, he can manipulate you and blackmail you. If you come with he'll have a possibility that he'll know our secret identities" he looked at his brothers with a pleading look.

"But-" Jason was cutted off.

"No, I can't risk it. I don't want you to die again. I almost lost my sanity that time. Please Jason don't, I can't have that anymore" he looked at him then to his brothers. "Slade is on the bay" he snapped back to his thoughts and run out the room. "Please , don't go, I love you guys, I can't handle anyone else dying"