Peanut

March 25: Day 2

The Titans were all doing their normal routines, well almost normal. Starfire is cooking something in the kitchen, Cyborg and Beastboy are playing Videogames, Raven is reading her book, and Robin is wearing his read headphones while reading.

Jason , Tim and Damian are doing something else. Jason is in his room holding a paintball gun, Tim was also reading with Dick and Damian in the training room throwing knives.

Everything was normal until Damian went back to his room and saw that everything in his room was all colored in pink. It's original color was Green. Then he saw a note on his bed.

Dami ,

Guess what I did . yup I colored it all in Pink your favorite color !!! ok maybe it's not your fav, I know your favorite is green. And why did i do this ? duh of course vengeance ! for stabbing me with a Fork on my leg!!!!

With love and hate,
Timmy

Damian was now fuming like a Volcano. He hardened his grip on the note. "DRAKE !!!!!!!!!" Damian said roaring louder than a lion.

Damian's roar was heard by everyone. Dick looked at Tim "Tim ... what did you do?" Tim was now shrinking back at his seat then he looked at Dick in an innocent look. But Dick isn't buying it. "Tim , Don't lie to me"

"I swear I didn't do anything!" Tim said being innocent.

"Drake !! I will stab you with a Knife !!" Damian said going to the kitchen counter.

"Oh no !" Tim said finding a place to hide. Then Jason came in.

"Where's the knives !! Grayson !" Damian said asking harshly.

"We hid all of them" Robin said not bothering to take his eyes off his book.

"Phew... Thank God" Tim asked blessed.

"Oh c'mon !" Jason said shouting. Everyone looked at him.

Damian looked at the note "wait... Drake wouldn't write like this" Damian said still looking at the note. Robin removed his headphones and looked at Damian.

"Give me that" Robin commanded and Damian did what he was told. Damian was walking to Robin.

"Wait !" Jason said as Damian stopped walking.

"What?" Damian asked annoyed.

"Umm ... Uh" Jason said thinking of something.

"Dami give it to me" Robin said.

Damian gave the note to Robin while Jason is biting his lower lip.

"Wait. This is Jason's hand writing ! And Tim wouldn't write love and hate , he would say sincerely if he's mad at someone !" Robin said looking at the note then Tim snatched the note.

"And I wouldn't say Timmy ! I don't call myself Timmy , Jason ! And Damian didn't stab me with a fork ! Your the one who got stabbed by a fork !" Tim said glaring at Jason.

"You liar ! You set me up to stab Drake ?!" Damian said being annoyed.

"This is one of your pranks ?!?" Robin said.