Health

Okay guys I'm back after like 2 months with another chapter and this chapter is going to be about health.

As an actor it's very important to stay healthy. I'm not talking about things you can't control like Diabetes, or asthma. I mean things like acne, hair,nails and skin.
_______________________________________
ACNE: If you are a teen or adult, you know what im talking about. It's not a good look to show up to a audition/photoshoot etc with a face full of acne. I know, I know. Sometimes that pesky little pimple pops up or 2. But there really is no excuse for a face full of pimples. If you know your going to an audition/photoshoot, prep. Use a face mask wash your face clean. And if you poor like me, lime works just fine as a face cleanser. :). Alot of times acne has alot to do with your diet. Stop eating so many fatty foods and foods with unhealthy oils. Don't put the lotion you use on your body for your face. Instead use a light oil.

Hair: Keep your hair clean. Do not show up to an audition/photoshoot  with dirty hair. Also look into the ultimate health of your hair. Ask yourself these questions. Am I over damaging my hair with heat? Do I have split ends? Do not over style your hair unless it somehow ties to your character. For my Naturals out there,  plan your style ahead of time. Don't over do the edges. And please, Do not play with your hair during your audition.(goes for everyone)

_______________________________________

PT 2, will be coming soon. Have a beautiful day.