BACK FROM THE DEAD

Hello everyone, Sorry I've been super inactive but my family recently moved and I've been busy with butloads of homework from my new school.

This chapter isn't really gonna be anything but I'll post really soon. I think the next chapter will be about back up careers or any other things you can do to fund your acting career.

Things have been pretty crazy with me. I recently went Vegetarian, an inch of my hair is missing pretty much everywhere on the right side of my head. And I've found a new celebrity to fangirl over.

His name is Dane dehaan and omg he is just... Perfect. His voice his eyes. Just perfection. I was half way through naming our future second child when I found out he had a wife... that's pregnant. And he to much of a nice person to leave his wife and kid for me(and vise versa) so I guess my fantasy will always stay a fantasy. His wife is extremely beautiful and their soon to have a baby. If you don't know him he played Green lantern in spider Man. He played Alongside Daniel Radcliffe in Kill your darlings(amazing movie). He has too new movies this year and all of you reading this better watch it and give it a 5 out of 5 on every website. One is called A cure for wellness and the next one I believe he's playing alongside Gigi Hadid(did I spell it right?). I'm not just talking about him because he hot either, he's an amazing actor. CHECK HIM OUT. And everyone who liked him before I made this, KUDOS.

Anyway, new chapters coming very soon. Love you all and stay...  Alive( ha you thought I'd say cool)