Chapter thirteen - SWEET

KyleMea note: HI THURRR MINNA-CHAMA LE KYLEMEA IS BAAACK. Everything’s over and asdfghjkl

Thank you minna-chama for all the votes you gave this fic. Seriously, I was like, “Why do people keep on voting for this fic I mean it’s three months since I last updated.”

Dedicated to pinakamagandang nilalang sa universe (after ng zombie apocalypse haha)

Chapter thirteen

The team knew something was odd. Kuroko was smiling repeatedly which is unusual, and Yuri was sweet and soft spoken today, in contrast with her sadistic attitude.

Just what the hell had happened?

Well, let’s go back to the first thing in the morning.

Kagami arrived at the school gates earlier than usual. He had good vibes emanating from him since his favorite NBA team won the championship game last night. (KyleMea note: I have no idea with NBA or any other basketball leagues. xD) Walking straight, aiming for the main building, he spotted Kuroko. Kagami then, suddenly remembered their bet regarding the NBA championship. The teal haired boy now owed him a meal in Maji Burger. Hah.

Kagami started to approach his shadow, “Oi Kuroko! The *insert name of team here* won the championship… yes…ter…day?”

Kagami knitted his eyebrows. ‘Why were Kuroko and Yuri together so early in the morning?! And they were holding hands for milkshake’s sake!’ Kagami thought, giving their ‘intertwined’ hands a second look, but their hands wasn’t touching at all. He dismissed the thought.

“Pardon me, Kagami-kun? What was it about?”

Kagami was surprised to realizethat his brain was working at the moment. He was sure that he basically SHOUTED and it was LOUD enough for all the people around to hear. And Kuroko Tetsuya, Kuroko fcking Tetsuya, the observant teal head, hadn’t heard him?

Kagami was so fcked up right now.

Then there came lunch break.

The Seirin Basketball team coach, Aida Riko, strolled down the first year halls, carrying nothing but a pink clipboard. She arrived at her destination, which was the class 1-D (note: I think Tetcchan’s section was 1-D and no I am not a directioner) homeroom. Coach Aida looked for the team’s manager through the window, and as she could see, she and Kuroko were having their sweet time together… Nah, might as well as ruin the moment.

Coach Aida called the attention of Silena, a student seated near the doorway, asking her a favor to call Kanda Yuri’s attention.

Silena gladly carried the coach’s request but upon arriving at Yuri’s seat, she seemed to be, uh, out of this world?

“Yuri-chan, Aida-senpai is looking for you.”

Yuri and Kuroko went on what they were talking about like Silena wasn’t there. The poor girl just chuckled awkwardly.

She tried again for the second time, and it came with a gentle tap on her shoulders.

“Yuri-chan, Aida-senpai is outside. She wants to talk to you.”

Silena was ignored again.

She titled her head in the direction of the doorways, giving Coach Aida an awkward ‘he he’.

A vein popped on her head. She had an important affair to attend to after this…

Coach Aida mustered every power she had in a deep breath and she yelled, “OI KANDA YURI I NEED TO TALK TO YOU! YOU CAN HAVE YOUR SWEET TIME WITH KUROKO-KUN LATER!”