Chapter twelve - DATE

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE *cries* I couldn’t write anything for this for weeks and I don’t know why. Then I suddenly had the urge to type after I finished watching Hitman Reborn. xD

Here you go~

Dedicated to @hannahclemens37

Chapter 12 – DATE

Kuroko and Yuri were at the bus stop at the moment, waiting for a certain vehicle that will bring them to wherever Kuroko planned to go. Yuri gave up on asking him as to where their itinerary was because this guy never budged. It was either he didn’t answer or he altered the topic. It was quite tiring to squeeze out any information from this phantom.

“Ne, Tetsu-chan-”

“You know, Nigou climbed a stack of chairs yesterday.”

“- if you won’t tell me where we are going, then that would be considered as kidnapping, right?”

“But then, you came with me at your will.”

“Hmm, makes sense.

Yuri was about to spit out nonsense when a honk was heard. A bus has arrived.

The duo boarded the bus in silence. Yuri made her way to an empty seat. As she was finally seated, she noticed Kuroko was still talking to the bus driver.

What was he doing there…? AH CRAP!

Yuri stared outside the window in irritation. That was so stupid of me.

Passing by colorful streets and lively scenes, Yuri momentarily forgotten whet was she vexed at the moment ago. She didn’t know how Kuroko made his way to their seat, and even felt she was the only one in the bus.

Truth to be told, it was her first time to ride a bus. Being a member of an elite family, all she was used to was limousines, private planes, helicopters…

Her train of thoughts were interrupted as Kuroko sat beside her, rummaging in his bag for something she couldn’t care less. Yuri was planning to go back in her daydreaming when Kuroko called her attention.

“Ne, Yuri-chan…” Kuroko looked at her, with a tint of pink evident from his cheeks.

“Eh? What is it?” Yuri stared back, completely unaware of what’s going on.

“A-anou… ” Kuroko shoved the Hello Kitty plushie towards her. “For you…”

Yuri inwardly gasped as she took hold of the small gift, and a smile crept onto her blood-tinted face.

“A-arigatou, Tetsu-chan.”

Kuroko, nonetheless, returned a beaming smile.

Yuri swore she saw flowers blooming in the background and in addition of sparkly effects.

(~)

Yuri whined for the umpteenth time.

“Nee, Tetsu-chaaaan~! Are we there yeeeet?! Uhhhh.”

Kuroko chuckled.

“Mm. We still have to travel for an hour, I assume.”

Yuri jolted from her seat. “AN HOUR?! I DON’T THINK I CAN SURVIVE FOR AT LEAST A MINUTE OF SITTING TETSU-CHAAAAN!”

“Just wait, Yuri-chan. Being impatient won’t do you any good.”

Yuri sighed in defeat. She just stared outside, and for Kami’s sake, they were already passing by rice fields at the moment, and to think there’s still an hour of travelling. Mou, Tetsu-chan, you aren’t planning to take me to the mountains, ne?