Chapter ten - Intruder in the House II

Dedicated to  @Seira04

SEASON 2 IS OUT OMG FIRST EP IS SO COOOOOL OMAYJI AND YAYYY PERIODIC EXAMS ARE OVER AND I GOT HIGH SCORES YAYYYYY EXCEPT IN ALGEBRA AHAHAHHAHA DEM ET.

Chapter 10

Swoosh. Swoosh.

Yuri and Kuroko were walking side by side on their way home. It was the last day of their training before winter break, and it should be their rest days, for they won the championship of the winter cup. No, it wasn’t a dream. It’s reality, even though the latter part of the manga is yet to be released. It was very early, because they need not to train hard at the moment. It was more of celebration, and getting high of being the number 1 in Japan. It was really hard to believe that they won against the Emperor of Creation, Rakuzan High School, with their chibi captain of the Generation of Miracles, and the three abnormal Uncrowned Kings. Back to reality, the duo decided to go to Maji Burger to celebrate, but who knows, they might be out on a date. YIEEEE

“Nee, Tetsu-chan, what do you want?”

“Since training is over for now, I want to drink as many milkshakes as as I want.”

“Ugh, I had enough of that, really. I drank a dozen of pitchers of that last night.”

“You went here yesterday, Yuri-chan?” Kuroko asked Yuri with sharp eyes.

“No way,” Kuroko’s eyes softened. “There’s no way I’d go here yesterday. It’s already late when we’re dismissed. I made the shakes, ah, it was good though I’m tired of its taste for now, next week, maybe.”

“Then what would you like to eat, Yuri-chan?”

“I’ll stick with burger and fries, I guess.”

[-][-][-]

Unbeknownst to the two, a pair of eyes was watching their every move, and remembers every word they say. What a stalker it is. The two went out, finally headed home. It was already late, eight o’clock to be exact. They were walking on the lamp lighted street, telling stories to each other like there’s no tomorrow, until they heard weird sounds.

Swoosh. Swoosh.

The two could just ignore it if they didn’t hear it again.

Swoosh. Swoosh.

As if on cue, a strong wind blew, completing the creepy atmosphere. Cold sweat ran through Kuroko’s throat, and Yuri was trembling like crazy. No one dared to talk, eye contact was enough, and after three heart beats, they sprinted off.

After running like forever, they reached their neighbourhood. It was already very dark, and the two panted as they looked at their surroundings. It was already peaceful, unlike the creepy atmosphere erstwhile.

“T-T-T-Tetsu-chan, that was creepy.”

“It is…”

“I didn’t know that you’re scared of things like that.”

“I wasn’t. I just felt that something bad is going to happen. We’ll lose our manager if that happens.”

Yuri blushed at the statement.

“As well as the team’s trump card,”

They both chuckled.

“Let’s go inside? Would you want to stay for dinner? Though we just ate earlier…”

Kuroko replied with a smile.

[-][o][-]

The two was eating happily when they heard it again.