Ten

She glares at him. "Shut it"

He kisses her forehead. When she sticks her tongue out at him.

"C'mon... I'm pretty sure everyone wants to welcome me back with a piece of their minds...And to make sure you didn't kill me"

He sighs looking down in guilt, "I'm sorry Valissa"

Valissa waves it off, "Shut up" she smiles up at him. "I knew what it would do to you"

He shakes his head. "I have never put my hands on a woman before and I put them on you out of all people, Lis. The woman I love." he says softly.

She shhh's him. "Calm down, baby. I forgive you."

He looks into her eyes.

"Can you ever forgive me?" she asks softly.

"I forgave you the moment you decided to come back to me and told me Asa was mine..."

Smiling at him she kisses him again. This time their kiss gets heated. "Mmmmm" she moans into the kiss when she feels Ason's tongue enter her mouth. Scratching her nails gently across his neck she smiles into the kiss when she hears him groan. "Valissa" he whispers against her lips, "How much I've missed you" he kisses her harder to show her how much he loved her.

"I'm sorry for leaving you, Ace. So sorry I can't even begin to explain..." she says showing him how sorry she was and how much she wanted him to forgive her.

Ason shakes his head, "Just promise to never pull that shit again."

Valissa continues to shake her head as tears start to fall from her eyes. "Sorry..." is all he hears as she mumbles incoherent words. "so sorry..."

"Hey!" he holds her face in between both of his large hands, "It's ok"

Valissa shakes her head, "It's not... not even close." She sobs. "I know you Ason; I know that you may say that you forgive me but you don't trust me." She looks into his blue eyes as he slowly looks away from her.

"I'm sorry I don't trust you" he mumbles.

She shrugs. "I did cause this myself. But I do love you so, so much" She sighs running a hand through her hair.

Ace's eyes zero in on her hair. "You cut your hair?" he finally notices it. "Lis..." he says slowly reaching out to run his fingers through her silky, now shoulder length hair.

Valissa smiles calmly and leans into his touch more. "It gets in the way when you're pregnant." She shrugs sheepishly.

Ason chuckles lightly as he leans down and kisses her gently on the pulse point of her neck; her breath hitches. "Ace..." she whispers.

"Valissa..." he continues to kiss her neck softly. "I love you so much"

Valissa shakes her head. She would not be able to do this if he didn't trust her. Relationships were based off of trust... right? And even though it was her fault he didn't--- no couldn't, trust her, they would have to work through their relationship together... for Asa.

Silently willing herself to push him away softly, "Ason, I can't do this." She says quietly.

Pulling back Ason looks down at her with confusion on his face. "What? Valissa, why not?" he asks as he pushes his forehead against hers. "Valissa, I've missed you so much. I almost fucking died---"

Her breath hitches and she looks at him with tears in her eyes, she reaches for his wrists.

Gently pulling his wrists away from her, he shakes his head. "It's nothing." He kisses her forehead. "Lissa, let me show you how much I missed you... how much I fucking love you" he whispers getting closer to her so their bodies are as closely placed together, without crushing her stomach.

Valissa looks into his eyes, about to give in until...

"Guys!" someone bursts into the room. "Uhm..."

Ason frowns, "What the fuck do you want, Ryder?" he hisses then turns back to look down at Lissa. "I've finally gotten my girl back and you just---"

"Well this is my house, bro" he says simply.

"And?" Ason shrugs. "What do you want?"

"The girls kinda..." he scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"Yes?" he asks.

"Uhm... maybe Valissa should just go out there..." he says pointing out of the room.

This time Valissa speaks up, "Why?"

Ryder sighs, "Just go" then he mumbles, "I can't believe they sent me back here" he shakes his head looking down.

"Ok?" she says confused and slowly starts to make her way out of the room. Halfway to the living room, she felt the sharpest pain she's felt yet. She shrieks.

"Valissa!" She hears Ason yell her name and his feet stomping.

She bends over gently and holds her stomach, "Asa!" she whispers to the baby. "Please, stop it, whatever you're doing." She groans and whispers as the pain continues.