Eight

Jaco, Kymmer, Cary, and Mickey up top

Twenty minutes later and they hear four cars pull up but five doors open and close simultaneously.
Valissa's legs starts to shake nervously so Ryder and Chris reach over to calm her down, Ryder hisses, "Don't" he glares at Chris stopping him in his tracks.
Valissa stands up to start pacing, her back was facing the door when everyone comes trampling in.
She turns around frightened and all at the same time missing the people she loved and called a family.
"Valissa!" she hears everyone call out her name at the same time.
She smiles nervously and waves her hand slowly. "Hey guys" she looks around to see everyone who is there and the person that she wants there the most isn't.
There standing in front of her were Jaco, Mickey, Kymmer, Calli and some guy she didn't exactly know; she would just go out on a limb and assume that was the husband she'd been told about.
Where the fuck was Ason?
She wants to ask but she bites her tongue, she didn't have the right to ask where he was.
She was the one who left.
"Valissa!" she hears again as everyone looks down at her stomach where her hand is covering; protectively.
Everyone eyes widen when they see her stomach and then Ryder and Chris stand up. Chris stands behind her putting a hand on her shoulder and Ryder heads over to Kymmer and starts whispering back and forth with her.
Then--- SLAM!
She hears it.
Another door opening and closing; Ason was here.
She thinks not able to contain herself. She starts to silently panic.
When he comes through the door it feels as though her heart stopped right there. "Ason" she whispers lovingly. "Ason---" she doesn't get to finish because before she knows it Chris is yet again in someone's choke hold against the wall.
"Ason!" Jaco and Mickey yell, rushing forward to get Chris from between him and the wall
"Valissa!" Christian yells terrified out of his ass.
He thought he was scared with the guy she called Ryder but here he was between Ason and the wall. He was seriously about to die. Ason was going to kill him. Right here, right now.
Valissa was so scared but she wasn't going to let Christian see as he was scared too.
"Valissa?" she hears him say. Her breath catches in her throat. His voice was so low and dangerous. She was terrified for Chris but she'd have to protect him, he'd just gotten here and his mother trusted him with her! She couldn't let him die by the hands of the one she loved.
"Valissa?" she hears him say again.
"Yes, Ason?" she asks in a small voice.
"Who the fuck is this?"
"Christian" she simply states.
"That's not really answering my question Lis" he says, his voice getting lower while tightening his grip.
Chris's eyes get wider and he starts to breathlessly claw at Ason's hands.
"Who is this?" he asks getting closer into Chris's face.
The guys start to move closer to stop him but she stops them with a silent hand.
Valissa doesn't miss the way Chris gulps in fear. "Oh dios! Voy a morir!" she hears Chris mumble. (Oh my god! I'm going to die!) Valissa eyes him and shakes her head. "No, you're not Chris because Ason is going to let you go..." she says slowly keeping her eyes on Ason's hands. "right, Ason?"
"Is he your boyfriend?"
"No" she whispers.
"Let him go Ace"
"I'll kill him"
"He's my friend"
Ason turns looking at her with black eyes. "Is HE the father!?"
Her eyes widen. "You're going to let him go, Ason. RIGHT. NOW!" she stands her ground.
He shakes his head. "Not if he's the father of that baby growing inside of you..." he hisses.
Her eyes widen and she gasps. "Ason..." she walks closer to him. "He's not the father" she whispers finally touching his back softly.
Ason tenses under her touch.
"You are" she says quietly.
Ason eyes widen and he looks over his shoulder at the tiny little black girl---now woman, he'd fallen in love with, over a year ago. "What did you just say?"
"She's yours Ason"
Gritted his teeth and growling angrily he throws Chris away from him harshly causes him to break the coffee table.
Valissa yells Chris's name while everybody else is yelling at Ason. Looking over at him, she sees that he is ok she looks up at Ason angrily. "Why would you do that?" she yells at him.
Ason ignores her looking down at her stomach silently, "Mine?" he questions slowly reaching out to touch her stomach.
Valissa is still pissed at him so she reaches up and slaps him...hard. His face turns to the side and she sees her handprint starting to form on his face but she doesn't care because he just threw her friend across the damn room. Ason turns back to face her with his eyes darker than she's ever seen them; she gasps.
Before she knows it her arm is in Ason's grip and she is getting pulled towards the back of the house where their guest room is.