Ugh...Seve?

Seve's mom was horrified she saw Nash who was quite pale. He looked like he sleeping, but they knew he wasn't his are had a kinda deep cut, but the worst was his leg it had a huge gash running from his ankle to halfway up his calf.

Before Seve's mom could react her husband, who was a marine and had extensive training in the medical field, went into action.

He quickly picked up one of Nash's shirts and made a tourniquet on Nash's leg and repeated the action with Nash's arm. Then, he called out to Nash's dad," Chad call 911!"

Chad soon with phone in hand stood in the doorway. He ran over to Nash and said panic evident in his voice," What happened?"

Seve's dad replied ,"it must have happened in the accident."

Chad said into the phone," My son he was in an accident and he... he is injured bad please send an ambulance."

As he rattled off the adress Seve's mom heard someone mumbling she looked down at Nash he was almost inaudible," Ugh... Seve?"

Seve's mom's heart dropped and she immediately felt sympathy for the boy. She said almost in tears to her husband," Dan he called for Seve. After everything he called for our daughter."

Hayes came in the room with a crying Skylynn. She asked Hayes sniffling ," Is Nash going to be okay?"

Hayes replied trying not to let his voice break," I hope so Sky."