F ivē

When Seve woke up she saw a text Nash asked Seve if she wanted to hang out and watch some movies.

Seve said that she would and Nash drove over to her house and picked her up.

Nash had a feeling that something was wrong, but shrugged it off.

Then out of nowhere a car rammed into their bumper and Nash and Seve jerked forward.

Nash was startled he asked Seve if she was okay. She was okay other than being scared he breathed a sigh of relief. He had felt so bad this was his fault.

He said," Seve I'm sorry I'm so so sorry."

Seve looked at him with understanding and said," it's okay it's not your fault that car came out of nowhere."

Nash was still shocked he got out of the car and saw where the other car had gone it was off the road.

Nash said," I'm gonna go check and make sure the driver is okay you stay there till the ambulance gets here to make sure your okay."

Seve noded and Nash went down the embankment to the other car. The driver was fine and drunk he was so drunk that he didn't even have a scratch.

Nash still felt responsible. By the time he came back up the embankment the ambulance was there the paramedic said," how is the driver."

Nash replied anger evident in his voice and teeth gritted," He's fine ,drunk ,but fine."

The paramedic noded and said," Sir sit down we need to make sure your okay."

Nash said," Check on her I'm fine."

The paramedic said," My partner is checking on her please sit down."

Nash said with gritted teeth ," I'm fine."

They were worried that Seve had hit her head in the event of the

crash so they took her to the hospital. Nash got in the ambulance and held Seves hand.

When they got there Seve got rushed back in through the double doors where Nash wasn't allowed.

Nash stood in the middle of the waiting room and rubbed his hand over his face and through his hair.

Nash was shattered Seves parents came in and Seves mom said to Nash anger in her voice," You, you did this!"

Seves dad on the other hand was trying to calm her down. Nash felt so guilty.

He walked out the doors, sat on the sidewalk, and started crying he broke down.

It was my fault he thought I did this .Oh, God what did I do.

Nash was so sad he walked home. When he got home Hayes was at the door and said," Nash what's up. Wait where's the car?"

Skylynn stood next to him with barbies and asked him in a happy voice," Nash will you play barbies with me?"

Nash had tears in his eyes ,not wanting to answer his brother or sister, ran into his room and locked the door.