Saturday: July 14, 2012

{Saturday: July 14, 2012}

Marin woke up startled and immediately angry on Saturday morning.  She’d been dreaming of Cliff walking slowly toward her lying in this exact bed. He was wearing nothing but a pair of black fitted boxer briefs. The look in his eyes downright predatory as he slowly stalked toward her, black eyes locked onto hers – she read determination on his face and the unbreakable carnal promise of delivering to her every sexual fantasy she could dream up and some she had not ever even thought of- just as his knee touched the comforter for him to climb on top of his prey… someone slammed the door of the suite next to hers and she bolted upright out of the dream faster than gazelle running from a hungry cheetah.

DAMNIT!!! WHY??????  Was her first thought of the day.

Marin laid back down in total sexual frustration with her right arm crossed over her eyes willing –no more like desperately commanding -herself to fall back to sleep and back into that dream. Come on brain…. Back to sleep… back to sleep… back to fucking sleep!

Shit!!! Why isn’t my brain listening to me? It could at least do me this one favor of allowing me to finish the dream that will NEVER be a reality!

Irate that her brain refused to cooperate, Marin sat up with an “ARRRRRRRR” sounding growl and looked over to clock by the bed to see that it was already 11am.

“Hell yeah!” she said talking to herself “when is the last time I got to sleep in this long”. Marin’s mood brightening a little thanks to being so well rested she got up out of bed and went into the bathroom to begin getting ready for her day.

After the normal bathroom routine, she stepped back into the suite’s bedroom fully dressed in a white strapless A-Line cotton sundress. It was form fitting from chest to hips then gradually flared out into the skirt which ended 2 inches above the knee. It had a 3 inch band of small embroidered Forget Me Nots sewn above the hemline. Marin loves this dress. It is very complimentary to her somewhat voluptuous figure. It makes her look very feminine and not at all slutty which she constantly has to take into consideration when clothes shopping because of her 32D bra size.  She decided to wear her new white Roxy flip flops and carry her new little white wristlet purse.  Sitting on her bed, she began transferring the limited items she had put yesterday in her silver clutch to the new purse.  Afterward noticing it was already 12:30pm.

In 30 minutes, I start my, novice and extremely tentative- depending on if my nerves can handle it- amateur plan of the seduction of the mouthwateringly sex on a stick man that is the one and only Cliff????? ….. (Well, whatever the hell his last name is… oops forgot to ask…. moving on….) into motion!  Um… well that pep talk fell short. Damn, my palms are already sweating and I haven’t even laid eyes on the guy.

How on God’s green Earth am I going to pull this off? Marin thought already anxious, nervous, and mildly nauseous it obviously can’t be consummated today as he won’t be drinking due to having to work tonight. UGGG… that reminds me, I am going out with Jackie and her girls anyway. I guess I could start my seduction today with teasing looks, flirtatious touches, and a little eyelash batting then try to move in for the kill on Sunday. I will clear that whole day just for Cliff and me. If he wants to see me on Sunday that is. I’ll just pretend I’m violently ill and hung over if Jackie calls me to hang out with her and her friends again tomorrow.  “Oh… how the hell do I know? I’ve never tried to seduce a man before, and living in flipping “Sin City”, Cliff has probably had every stunningly beautiful woman East and West of the Mississippi vying for his attention so he already knows our every female trick to trap a man into sex.” Marin said out loud. That man has my brain and body so flustered I’m talking to myself now. Oops… Shit… I gotta go!