Shweet Vendettah: Forgery is a BITCH (I'm done.)

Chapter Six: Shweet Vendettah: Forgery is a BITCH (Part II)

(Nailyn)

Why the fuck is he mad AT ME?

Like seriously, if its ANYBODY that he should be mad at, it should be IZZY!!! I just don’t understand him...

“You know I heard that Him and Izzy are back together?” my other Ride or Die, Syrina, said while we were walking to my car for lunch. I stopped dead in my tracks, for I was HIGHLY con-fucking-fused.

“They’re WHAT?!” I exclaimed. As soon as Kira was about to clear it up for me, I saw it. Daniel and Issabella walking out of the school like the event some days ago didn’t happen. They both look over here, seeing the shock on my face. Diggy, showed absolutely no emotion. As for Izzy, well she flipped me off and said “bitch” which I returned with a “fuck you dirty ass tramp.” The turned around and kept on walking.

My heart had been shattered.

Tattered.

Broken.

All because I didn’t tell him about his girlfriend, that he’s with today... and he still won’t talk to me. That’s all about to change, in the matter of one week.

Sweet Vendetta, let’s continue.

--

“Daniel!!! DIGGY!!” I yelled down the street as I saw him walking to the bus stop. “DIGGY!!!!! I Know you hear me!” I caught up to him, and turned him around. He looked gorgeous... and those big brown eyes were so glossy and shiny and just...UGH!!!

“You want a ride home...” I asked in the nicest voice possible. He gave me the evil eye and turned back around, and continued walking. I looked at him defeated. I mean... come the hell on! This shit is not that serious!!! Ugh. I’m done trying for now. I need to write.

*

“Nae, BREATHE IN... Breathe OUT.” Kira said calmly, as I was panicking.

“Kay, Rina. I CANNOT BREATHE FOR SHIT. This is worse than me losing my song book! This is my DIARY. Everything is IN THAT BOOK.”

“Calm Down. The last place that you took it was when?” Syrina said, sitting by me.

“In Miss Jacobs’ class, in the back room.” Kira looked at me with a “Damn...” look. “What?”

“The ‘Popular’ kids were in the class room when I went in there for my homework...I didn’t see anyone with it though...but HOPEFULLY someone put it in the trash.”

“WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!!!!!”

“Because! If Miss J sees it, then she’ll take it out and put it in her lost and found.”

“True Shit!!! Yay!” I ecstatically said as my heart calmed down a little more. If anyone got their hands on that book, then they could ruin my life.

--

“Miss J!!! Have you seen a green, tattered notebook that says “DIARY” on the front?” I asked her as soon as I got to school.

“Ummm Yes! But Someone already claimed it.”

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!?!?!

“A girl by the name of Issabella Martinez.” She continued.

“...My heart...” I said before I fainted.