February 22nd, 2012

• Dedicated to My R.O.D Nae !

Dear Daniel,

I know that I'm wiritng this like you can read it, but this is how i express my feelings for you. I love you, ever since elementary school. You are my sunshine, you make my day better just by smiling. You are some kind of inspiration to me.

....

You were rapping again today, and may I say, if you don't make it, then the music industry are some deaf muhhfuckas, excuse my language. I mean, your flows are tight, your words are fluent, and you're just talented, from head to toe.

....

Again, this is a 2 page entry. I guess I can never stop thinking about you. Shows how much i love you.

Forever Diggy's, Nailyn ♥

------

I closed my diary as the bell ending the day rung. I quickly stuffed it in my bag and walked out of class. I hurried to my locker to see him, right beside me, Locker 321, and mines being 320. He told me that something was special about that number... I don't know what it is though, but i guess i'll find out sooner or later. He walked up to his locker and opened it .

36-21-17

Don't call me a stalker. He gave it to me last month when he had to pee and I needed his english textbook. Plus if we were late to Spanish, then we would have gotten in trouble. So, he gave it to me and sped off, meeting me in the classroom, with his stuff, on time.

"Hey Daniel." I said, shyly. He turned to me and smiled with all 32 teeth.

"Hey Lynnie. Wassup?" I loved that nickname he gave me...the one that he allows only himself to call me.

"Nothin' much. School, home, the usual. You?"

"Music Flow. You know how I do." He said, somewhat cocky. He closed his locker and looked at me while I gathered my things for the weekend. I closed it and looked into those beautiful eyes of his, and almost got lost.

"Do you have a life?" he asked

Damn. That was a wonderful question... (sarcasmmm.)

"Wow. Yes, i do. I just choose not to show it in school."

"Oh, true. Well, you know that you can always come and sing back-up for meeeeee. Cuz you know I know you have a voice."

"Oh really? How is that?"

"Let's just say, I Heard It."

We continued talking until his girlfriend, Izzy, called him over to her so they can leave. Ugh, this bitch.

"Welp, I'll see you later Lynnie. Aye, what's your number again. You know, new phone."

"240-747-3202"

"Okay, well I'll talk to you tonight. I'm gonna convice you to sing for me. And Remember, 320!"

"Bye!" I said as he walked to his car with him and his crew. I just wish that was me he was holding by the waist, kissing on the neck with.

I just wish i was with him.

----

OKAY! so this is my first Diggy FanFic. Is It Good? Should I Continue? Comments and Likes Would Helppppp , So Do It PLEASE :3 -Mani