Fvckin Problems.

After the day at school, Lizzie sulked home in sadness. Her thoughts of Roshon had came back and depression set in her heart. She blinked with her bloodshot swollen eyes and they glowed with love. She saw her forever in the skin again after a month of avoidance. Her stuck frown turned into a excited smile.

"Roshon...hey." She said hugging him

"Wassup Lizzie..." He said, hugging her back and looking from side to side. Their conversation was going to be more awkward than he had expected.

"How've you been?" she asked, shakily. She knew that this conversation was going to be and end badly.

"I've been good... you?"

"Holding up." she sighed. "I miss you, Shon... I still love you."

"Ahh...don't." He looked away from her. She scrunched her face up in confusion.

"Why?"

"Lizzie...you know I love you. You were my first everything and I think that you're the greatest girl in the world. Anyone would be lucky to have you and I'm happy that I had the chance to experience all that you can give. I know that you're heart is still with me... You're always going to remain in my heart. However, I can't hurt you like this anymore."

His grasp on her hands tightened as his shook his leg repetedly. Her eyes started to gloss over with tears as she knew that he was going to break up with her.

"I'm in love with Izzy."

~

All the shit ... all the CRUDE shit that you have done, Isabella, towards me... has never made me more disappointed in being your sister than this. My fiance, the one that I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with , the one that YOU KNEW I gave my heart to is in love with you...

I put this on everything I love and come to own later in life, I will make you rue this day. More than any of your sluttish mistakes that you know that you have made. I will end you.

~

Her heart shattered as those words came out of his mouth. It wouldn't have hurt this bad if she hadn't fell so hard for him. However, that was the man that she wanted to spend her life with, of course it was going to hurt this bad.

Her head started to spin.

Her body felt light as her eyes had a slight twitch.

Her hatred for her sister grew more beyond extent. She didn't even want to claim her as her twin anymore. Murder was enlisted in her turquoise-hazel colored eyes.

but on the outside, she was weak.

"W-W-W-W-W..." she barely whispered. A lump formed in her throat everytime she would try to talk.

"I know this is heartbreaking....You can hate me, I deserve it. All of it... But for the past 3 months, I've really falen for your sister... It's just something about her that I love... Ugh, Lizzie, don't cry..."

Anger overcame her petite 5'4" body frame as she stood up and yelled at Roshon.

"Why?! Why go after her?! We're twins, so it's not like our bodies are different except for the simple fact that her pussy is wider than the distance from here to fucking London! I gave you 4 fucking years of my time and this is the way you fucking repay me? By fucking my sister behind my back?! I thought you were different from the boys that I could have gave a chance. You broke the strong shell I had around boys. I trusted you with my heart... How long?"