Affection Nip

ERZA

We spent almost two hours treating the injured and getting the rest of them to rest in the tents while the few of us decided to take turns guarding outside. "I feel even better, thanks Wendy." I said feeling refresh with Wendy's healing magic. She wiped the sweat on her forehead, "All done, your wounds are not so serious, so it should be fine!" I smiled handing her a bottle of water. "I'm going to check on Jellal." Wendy chuckled, "Have fun you two!" She gave a little tease leaving me blushing hardly still thinking the scene where my mom kissed and even carried him.

I shook my head several times getting myself calm before heading to Jellal. I looked out seeing him sitting outside the tents. I gasped in awe seeing his tender body and his flexing muscles. I wiped the drool at my lips while still admiring his abs. Those abs...I wanna lick those. I realized they were now covered with bandages. It must be tough for him fighting against the Tartaros members from before. I walked over and sat next to him, resting my head against his shoulder.

He gently tugged his arm around my shoulder as I cuddled embracing his arm. "Your body is so warm Jelly...." He snickered, "I thought I told you not to call me that." I giggled wrapping my arms around him, nuzzling at his chest. "Whatever, I'm still going to call you jelly. You're my strawberry jelly in my dreams!"

He snapped, "Straw....berry jelly?" I blushed giving a nod. "Yeah, sometimes a jelly, strawberry shortcake or maybe cheesecake, chocolate...blueberry..." He suddenly pecked on my lips stopping me from finishing my sentence. "Jellal?" He soon let go and curved his lips into a smirk. "You wanna know a little secret Erza?" he said as I stared at him for a bit before replying back. "Yeah?" He grinned coming closer and suddenly gave a lick at my neck. I gasped blushing while feeling steams coming up from my face. "What are you doing?!?" He snickered, "That's how werewolves show their affection." I pouted while he started laughing cutely. I crossed my arms, "By licking their mates? Is that how their affection is? So this is your secret eh?"

He grinned back narrowing his eyes at me and gave a nibble at my ear. I yelped, "Jellal...stop it...hahaha...." He began tickling my ear by licking and nibbling till he went over my neck and did the same thing. Soon after we both touched the ground while he was still giving tickles at my neck. "Haha stop it! Jellal hahaha!"

He stopped licking and nuzzled at my cheek before getting off from me. I sat up feeling my ears slightly warm by his touch and my cheeks were still red. He was busy drinking water as I stared at him. He realized and turn slightly at me. I snickered...payback time. I clinged my arms around him whispering to his ear with my sexy voice. "Jellal~! Can I play with your tail?"

He smiled and soon his wolf ears and tail popped right after that. I grinned going over to his ears and gave a slight lick on it. He gasped growling softly at the back, "Aah~! Erza..." I licked my lips, "This is how I call my affection. Why don't I give you my affectionate nip."

I nipped at his ears causing him to moan again while I grabbed his tail and started pulling it. He let out a cute 'kya' sound while I continued playing with his tail. "Ehehehe Jellal you look so cute when you moan." it was his turn to blush, turning to the side, looking away. I gave a soft smile admiring the look on his face.

"Oh wow Erzy you're making a move eh?" Both of us snapped turning around seeing mom standing behind with Ichiya. I gasped letting go of Jellal's tail. "Mom?!? How long have you been standing there?" She smirked, giving a slight chuckle, "My, you want to talk Erzy, I have been here long enough."

"Men! What a lovely scene~! This is what I imagine! Couple having some time together oh that sensation~! Men!"

Mom went closer to Jellal poking his cheeks lightly, "So show me how werewolves show their affection." Jellal gasped as mom wrapped her arms around him. I snapped, "Mom!" She nuzzled at his cheek, "Oh come Jellal why don't you give your mother in law some affection too!"

"Not happening! We are not married yet!" Both me and Jellal snapped at the same time. "Oooh so when's the wedding will be?" cooed mom after hearing the both of us saying those words. I blushed, "Mom!"

"Haha just kidding!"

"Men! I want to get married too you know!" 

TO BE CONTINUED...