ICHIYA

ERZA

Who does he think he is...my honey and even calling Jellal a cutie. I pulled Jellal closer to me and pointed straight at him, "I'm sorry but he's mine fatty!" He gasped, "Who are you calling a fatty and he's a guy?!?" I nodded as he shrieked almost getting the whole attention of the others in the bar.

"What's going on here?" Mom came about and saw us standing in the middle. "Oh Sir Ichiya, since when did you arrive?" My jaw went wide open, "YOu know him?"

"Of course, he's one of the queen's servant and close friend. Why don't we have a little chat over the corner. I'm so sorry over my daughter's behaviour." She looked at me and lowered my head, "Go and apologize."

I sighed and apologised. "Its alright after all I got some important things to discuss with her and Jellal, but Jellal doesn't seem to be anywhere." said Ichiya as he went closer to Jellal, sniffing. "I don't mind this gentleman to join us." He winked giving Jellal the shivers. "Actually, he's Jellal." I said leaving Ichiya shrieked once again. "Oh..." He gripped his hands and gleamed brightly, "Is it true that you are..." I quickly snapped his mouth close and pulled him to the side. "Erza dear what are you doing?" asked mom.

I shook my head, "Nothing, nothing! He's just shocked that's all, I'll talk with him, you just continue your conversation with other customers." I made an eye contact at Mira urging her to join in. She seems to got the message and headed straight at the back table. Jellal came along sitting right beside me while Ichiya and his men on the opposite. "Is it true that you are a werewolf Jellal?" asked Ichiya while Jellal nodded.

"That means this is specially a request from the queen to you personally. She would like to have an audience with you tomorrow during tea break." said Ichiya leaving us get blown by the news. "The queen?" said Mira as Jellal continued asking Ichiya, "How does the queen knew..."

"It was me." A voice said as we all turned seeing Laxus. "Man! Laxus do come and joined us, you're just in time for the explanation." Laxus sat over and explained things to us. "I told the queen when I met with her personally. Few days ago I received a letter from her about several parts of the cities being attacked by a cult that believed in demons."

Mira gasped, "You mean Tartaros?" I immediately felt the tension running through my body. All those flashbacks...are giving me the nightmares again. "What's Tartaros got to do with this?" said Jellal as Laxus shook. "I don't know what their motive is but it seems they are on a move for something. So I only came up with a decision and the queen approved it." He paused and looked straight at us, "I would need the best wizards that could help accomplish this mission and that means you're the important assets in our team, Jellal."

Jellal went into deep thought till he responded back. "Alright, I will help whatever I can for the team. Ichiya, tell the queen I'll see her tomorrow."

"Wait Laxus, what about Natsu and the others?" said Mira as I heard a chuckle coming from the back. "We already agreed with Laxus." I turned seeing Natsu and the others gathered up. "Plus I got some bone to pick up with those guys." said Natsu pumping his fists up.

"Man! We will begin this mission very soon or and one more thing." We all looked at Ichiya. His stomach grumbled leaving us sighing heavily. "I'm sorry but I haven't eaten anything since I travelled from home." He pointed as I gritted my teeth and gave him a good punch causing him to fly up in the air. "Eat something next time before coming all the way here!"

"MMMMAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!"