Rivals

JELLAL

Hhhhmmmmppphhhh....so soft and squishy. What am I lying down on...I woke up feeling shocked in the situation I am in. My cheeks were all flushed red, finding myself sleeping on Erza's bosom. "Erm...Jellal..." I blushed even more when she pulled me even closer. Then I felt my hand was in between something soft too. I looked slightly behind and almost yelped seeing my arm tugged between Miss Eileen's bosom too. "Mmmm....don't touch here..." she moaned softly in her sleep.

This is going to be the death of me. I said to myself feeling my body all heated up. "Men these days..." I gasped sitting up straight seeing Porlyusica sitting on the opposite while sipping her tea. "It's not it! I just woke up!" I said frantically almost stuttering my words. She puts down her teacup and started laughing hard. "I was just pulling your leg Jellal. Relax, they have been sleeping there for the whole night. I was preparing some dinner and when I came back, I saw them falling asleep so I decided to let them be. You are very lucky Jellal, having two people who love you, hahaha!" I hid my face under my hair bangs, "This is so embarrassing."

"Jellal!" Erza suddenly gave a crashing hug almost hurting my back. "You're awake! I miss you!" I blushed once again seeing her in her undergarments. "Jellal...your nose...is bleeding." I was just stunned staring at her for a while till Porlyusica interrupted the scene. "Erza...don't you feel the breeze a little?" She raised her eyebrows turning to me and Porlyusica before she realizes. She screamed and wrapped the blanket around her. "Don't look pervert!" She gave a hard hit on my face as I fell over to the floor.

I snapped, "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?"

"CLOSE YOUR EYES PERV!"

"You're the one who started it first." I said crossing my arms. Then I heard Miss Eileen groaned as she sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes. "Is it morning already? Oohh what's with the sudden tense?" she clapped her hands, "Oh I know, we were enjoying our sleep together right my jelly!"

"That's not it!" I snapped back. "Chop! Chop now let me have some time changing the bandages for this mister here!" Porlyusica stepped in as Erza and her mom walked out of the room closing the door behind them.

"Stay still." she ordered while starting to take off my bandages. "Looks like your wounds have been completely healed except that you still need to rest to recover your strength. Hold on.." She paused when she saw some blood flowing out from my right side abdomen. She gave a touched to it making me hissed slightly. "Its still recovering, hhmmm...this might take some time. You best be careful not to move too much or get into fights mister werewolf."

I nodded as she finished putting some medicine and wrapping the bandages. "There good as new." She said proudly to herself admiring her work of art. To be honest it feels much tighter than before.

"Jellal!" Erza came in out of the blue, bringing in some snacks from the cafeteria. "I managed to get us some buns! Oh you do like curry buns like here! Take as much as you like!" I was blown by the amount of curry buns she's giving. "Jellal honey, eating those stuff would only make you put on weight. Here, you should eat salad instead, made by your one and only mother in law." I gasped almost choked on my water. "Mother in law?" She nodded, "That's right!" She took all the curry buns and threw them into a plastic bag nearby, tying it up. "Mom! That is Jellal's favourite!" said Erza.

"I see now, you have been feeding him meals that were fattening and plus you have put on weight too." said Miss Eileen.

"No I'm not! I don't even know how to cook at all, Jellal has been doing the cooking."

"Hhmmpphh, you sounded like a helpless little girl. Aaahhh, I should have taught you some housework."

"Exactly you should have before you leave overseas to work." Both of them were snapping at one another and I was caught between them. I quietly took a curry bun from the plastic and the salad that was left on the table. I was about to eat the bun when all of the sudden Erza grabs me, landing on her chest. I blushed hard, "Erza!"

You're just jealous because my bosom is softer than yours mom, isn't it right Jellal?" Then her mom pulls me and did the same thing, "Hah, mine is even bigger than yours to begin with, I'm sure Jellal would be fond over it."
Great I need some help here right now. I can't even breathe anymore. That's it. I placed both my hands on their shoulders, sighing, "Both of you are beautiful to me. So let's make up and enjoy the meal okay?" The situation kinda turned awkward and there was a deep silence between the three of us. Ok maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut.

Then both of them clinged their arms around me. "Well, once we get back home, you'll be receiving some punishment and reward at the same time." Both of them said at the same time. I gulped wondering what would they do to me when we get back home later. "If you three are having some love argument, best if you do it at home not at my lovely infirmary." said Porlyusica at the side. All three of us almost yelled, surprised by her sudden appearance.

"ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK PORLYUSICA!" I said loudly.

"Yeah, yeah..." 

TO BE CONTINUED...