Chapter 15:

Dean's POV:

     The moment Samantha left I started to walk back and forth in front of my brother Sam. I could not stand the thought of her being down in hell with Crowley and the other demons. I just couldn't!

"You OK Dean?" Sam asks me lightly.

"No... I'm worried something might have or will happen to her Sam!"

"I understand that Dean... She will be OK..."

"And if she's not then how are we suppose to know?"

"I don't know... Let's just hope for the best OK?"

"Fine I hope but I am still worried..."

"And you have a right to be, I mean she's your girlfriend... "

     I quit walking in front of Sam and instead go to her room. I open the door and sit on her bed looking around. I sit their for hours worried out of my mind. When I look at the clock I say out loud "her and Crowley should be back by now." That's when I got up to go to Sam. I open the door to hear footsteps walking down the hall. They did not sound like Sam's so I pull out my gun from my shoe and while pointing it walked in the direction of the footsteps. After awhile pulled out my angel blade from under my shirt just in case it's not human. Soon the steps quit and my phone started to ring, caller ID Sam.

"What Sam?" I whisper/yell after getting my phone out in a hurry.

"Be on the lookout, I know someone is here."

"Yea I here footsteps."

"Me too. OK bye."

"Bye." I say closing my phone to continue walking.

The footsteps soon after I hang up with Sam start up again. As I continue to walk I come face to face with the devil himself. Sam soon shows up right behind him with his gun and angel blade in hand also.