Chapter 5:

...A MONTH LATER

     I was sitting in my room when one of the boys started banging on my door non stop.  As I open it to see Dean, his face was really, really, really frightening to see.

"Samantha... Your... Father, he's... On Earth and..." Dean says out of breath.

"Looking for me?" I finish for him.

"Yeah... That's it. Right their. You got it."

"Oh my god... I'm going to die... Were all going to die... This is what I said would happen. Dean... He will find you and your brother before Castiel. I want you boys safe and out of harm's way!"

"No... When we let you stay Samantha we agreed to keep you safe. We all knew what we got ourselves into but it did not matter. You are the only thing that matters to us when it comes to your dad."

"How did he get out of the Cage? No one has the key but you guys!"

"Well all someone has to do is say yes to him but who would go down their to begin with?"

"Dave?"

"Who's Dave?"

"Dave's a demon. He guards the cage. He's always cerises about what I do when I go down their. He's the only demon I like to talk to."

"Oh, well we can't roll out any possibility till we see Lucifer."

"Yeah, does Sam and Cas know already?"

"Yes." Dean says walking into my room and closing the door.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing, I want to ask you a question."

"OK?"

"Show me your demon side then your angel side."

"Why?"

"Just wanting to see, I mean you never showed us."

"I showed Cas when I meat him."

"Well show me... please."

"OK, fine *changes eyes to black* demon and now angel *shows wings*"

"Wow that's amazing."

"I don't think so."

"Thoughes wings are huge.  You can tell your related to an Archangel."

"Really?"

"Ye-" Dean stops when he hears his brother calling for him.

"Want to come with?"

"Shure..."

We walk down the halls to the library to find Sam standing over Cas looking at a book. Dean walks over to them and jabs his finger in both their sides to get their attention. I start laughing at their reaction.

"What did you want Sam?" Dean says between fits of laughter.

"Uhh... You mind going out?"

"It depends on ware Sammy!."

"My name is Sam! Just go get us food for tonight."

"Yeah shure, Samantha? You want to come with?"

"Shure let's get going!"

We get into his beloved 1967 Chevy Impala and hed off to get food. We stay on the road for hours till we get to a fast food restaurant.

"Good afternoon you two!" Says the lady at the counter as we walk in.

"Good afternoon." I say back because I know Dean won't.

After awhile of deciding what to get the lady at the counter says "ready to order?"

"Yes, I will have a cheese burger, oh better make that two. We need a chicken salad to please." I say getting money out of my pocket.

Once we get our food we make the trip back home in silence. In that silence I kept staring out the window of his car wondering what would happen if Lucifer were to show up now instead of later. If Dean would survive and me not be killed. If Lucifer were to be killed by his only child or by his worse enemy.